server configuration [Question][Server Configuration] How to enable stats after tame

Trolerser

I only just installed steamCMD and ARK on my Server. I am still fiddling around with all the Settings and Configuration.

I used to play on a Server, where you could apply stats to a freshly tamed Dino based on the taming effectiveness, eg. tameing a lvl100 giga with about 50% effeciveness gives you 25 points/level to put in stats. How can I enable this?

I really enjoined being immediately rewarded for an effective tame.

Thanks for your help
Trolerser

Thatnks 4 the quick response.

It was a miss interpretation on my part. I thought I was applying the levels/stats from tame but It really where the levels the Dino made after having been tamed.

I hardly ever tamed any Dinos, since I joined a Tribe that was quite well, and I was low level and everything was new and interesting for me (eg. gathering thatch).

The situation was: I tamed a T-Rex while my tribemates found a lvl 100 Giga, so instead of taking the T-Rex home I set it to follow our 3 Direwolfs. By the time I picked them up, the T-Rex had quite some levels/stats to spend.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I guess I will try to find a mod, that does this. Or maybe learn to write one myself

Archived