Prison Build Ideas?

Crows

17 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Incorrect, they claimed that in the patch notes, and they did at first, but in version two of the nerf it appears they switched it back. I've been regaining stamina in the air for 2 weeks +

Just saying "incorrect" is flat out wrong and full of assumptions. although I probably also should have said that quetzals lose stam on "XBOX" when your out of the saddle..... it was a bit of a generalization on my part.
And I can confirm that they currently still lose stam - tested right now. Maybe your testing on PC which gets the updates before consoles.

4 hours ago, MostSpy said:

Just saying "incorrect" is flat out wrong and full of assumptions. although I probably also should have said that quetzals lose stam on "XBOX" when your out of the saddle..... it was a bit of a generalization on my part.
And I can confirm that they currently still lose stam - tested right now. Maybe your testing on PC which gets the updates before consoles.

I haven't checked on Xbox yet, but yes on PC it definitely regains stamina in the air with you on the platform

On May 26, 2017 at 0:12 PM, Harrist14 said:

Incorrect, they claimed that in the patch notes, and they did at first, but in version two of the nerf it appears they switched it back. I've been regaining stamina in the air for 2 weeks +

Damn, you got me excited for nothing. Still losing stamina while in flight and standing on saddle. I miss my flying quetz fortress

EDIT: PS4

Archived