Decor Updates?

So. I love ark, Im personally a PVE builder. I like building bases and such, etc etc. But it seems so bland.. sure you can put up banners and tables an chairs and such but it still seems abit bland. Now I know WC is rushing for release, but after it, Why cant we have a Decor update. Recently Conan Exiles had a massive update that focused on Decor. Rugs, Diffrent tables, New lightning fixtures and such. I think some things like that would be welcomed into the game too. and Gas Powered Lanterns. Anyone else feel the same?

36 minutes ago, AzraelRavenwing said:

So. I love ark, Im personally a PVE builder. I like building bases and such, etc etc. But it seems so bland.. sure you can put up banners and tables an chairs and such but it still seems abit bland. Now I know WC is rushing for release, but after it, Why cant we have a Decor update. Recently Conan Exiles had a massive update that focused on Decor. Rugs, Diffrent tables, New lightning fixtures and such. I think some things like that would be welcomed into the game too. and Gas Powered Lanterns. Anyone else feel the same?

Last i read the wiki, fuel-powered lanterns were on the upcoming features list. I could be wrong, when I checked again recently there were a few that were gone and a notice basically about posting only proven upcoming features.

Archived