Wyvern Eggs not spawning?

Hello I need some help. Me and my brother are playing SE and we go into "The Scar" and can't find a single Wyvern egg. So I speed up time by 100 and wait. I go in again and find a nest but no egg, I then find 2 more nests without an egg. So I head home and I spawn an egg and throw it down to hatch and it disappears. Same thing happens on the center and the island. Anyone have an idea how to fix it?

1 hour ago, Haloreachking85 said:

Hello I need some help. Me and my brother are playing SE and we go into "The Scar" and can't find a single Wyvern egg. So I speed up time by 100 and wait. I go in again and find a nest but no egg, I then find 2 more nests without an egg. So I head home and I spawn an egg and throw it down to hatch and it disappears. Same thing happens on the center and the island. Anyone have an idea how to fix it?

You can not spawn eggs in, you need to spawn the full grown Wyvern in. As for the eggs not appearing, that maybe a glitch with Single Player itself.

23 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

You can not spawn eggs in, you need to spawn the full grown Wyvern in. As for the eggs not appearing, that maybe a glitch with Single Player itself.

You can spawn them in though cheat codes. They just spawn at level 1. Also it did appear in my inventory, just disappeared when I threw it down. Any ideas on how to fix the glitch?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived