But why, though? =/

I can understand the sound changes, trying to make the earlier dinos seem more realistic and such, but what is the purpose of changing the quetz to sound like it's constantly being attacked? It's extremely distracting because my mind is programmed, after almost 2 years of playing, that when my quetz squawks like that it's a panicked distress call and now it just randomly does it constantly and it's messing with my mind xP

What do we want

Reduced Lag, reduced disconnects and blue screens, flyer nerf V3, glitching through the map fixed, better support for characters/dinos lost transferring between servers.

What do we get

Yet another useless dino, make the giga and quetzal and many other dinos sound ridiculously stupid, inaction/no communication of flyer v3, more frequent blue screens that I can ever remember, game ruining glitches continuing...

On 25/5/2017 at 10:35 PM, Unseen said:

Honestly don't remember the last patch that i would call an improvement all it is these days is nerf this and add some pve trash and promise a bridge for the next patch 

You also forgot:
- 4 new dinos EVERY update!
- More explorer notes!
- Break at least 1-3 things!
- and most importantly - NO bugfixes...!

On 5/25/2017 at 8:35 AM, Unseen said:

Honestly don't remember the last patch that i would call an improvement all it is these days is nerf this and add some pve trash and promise a bridge for the next patch 

As a PVE player, I find this oddly hateful towards the gamemode we like. If anything patches add PVP junk more than PVE (no dino is ever released to be centered around PVE, and no resource harvest dinos don't count because you still use those in PVP). What have they added in the last few patches that was 'pve trash'?

And to contribute to the topic...I don't like the Quetzal soudns either. I want it's goofy 'qua qua qua' noise back for it's idle sound. I thought it fit way more than it's scary gurgling now and occasional 'hurt' sound.

Archived