Hidden patches?

Aluu

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, arkark said:

Because the behaviour of something has changed and its not announced on the patch notes? Indeed this is a bad devel practise if u have patch notes but omit some things at your convenience.

Many, many things change in between patches and are not listed in patch notes. That's pretty common across most software development. 

They usually just post the most significant changes (things the developers deem significant). I'm sure some slip through the cracks at times as well.

I notice my client updating and can't find patch notes to whats been done.

I might have noticed something just recently that I think is new, but not 100% sure. When I go out mining with my deod it doesn't harvest from the bushes around the stones anymore. Maybe that's always been the case and I just haven't mined stone in awhile o.O

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Currahee said:

I might have noticed something just recently that I think is new, but not 100% sure. When I go out mining with my deod it doesn't harvest from the bushes around the stones anymore. Maybe that's always been the case and I just haven't mined stone in awhile o.O

I think it's always been that way. I went through the same thing the other day when I got on mine after not using it for a longggg time.

25 minutes ago, Currahee said:

Back near their first introduction they did indeed harvest bushes. If they don't now then yeah that was something not mentioned in patch notes. Not that it's a big deal imo, I'm glad it doesn't harvest bushes anymore.

23 minutes ago, Northernstar2018 said:

you tried the ape boss fight lately?

??? Is this the first time you did the ape? It's always that way... that's why people generally send some rexes at them then stand back with fabby snipers of pistols.... it's never been a viable strat to ride rexes into battlen on the megapithicus

10 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

How would they notice if it was indeed hidden? O.o 

Steam updating the game without having patchnotes?

Just for you:

THIS is a patchnote: http://steamcommunity.com/games/392110/announcements/detail/1262543171548152105

THIS is a joke, not patchnote: http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

because the terms like
" * "Ascension" Game Progression "  DILO is that? 
" * More UI overhauls "  huh?
"The Center mega-update! "  - what is in that?   (and no, the 2 month old "what might be in the center update" topic IS NOT a source of information)

Archived