New raiding strats

Mushy123

44 minutes ago, Mushy123 said:

So im kind of stuck on raiding strats i used to just c4 dino drop but then they patched that so since that i just soak all the bullets w my soaker turtles but i was wondering if anyone has any other strategies but the bases i raid are usually all metal with quite a few turrets

If you can breed brontos and get some high health roles they help with bullet soaking a ton

1 hour ago, Mushy123 said:

already got turtles for that 

Depends on the raid, you must be referencing smaller bases if you're just using turtles, in which case I'd recommend just walking a turtle up and c4ing the base of the tower or base you're raiding instead of soaking. If they have turrets at high angles, soak them first and then do the above.

22 hours ago, bulldog1986 said:

Depends on the raid, you must be referencing smaller bases if you're just using turtles, in which case I'd recommend just walking a turtle up and c4ing the base of the tower or base you're raiding instead of soaking. If they have turrets at high angles, soak them first and then do the above.

1 c4 wont do and im talking about big bases and i uses turtles beacuse its center and is challenging to get across the map w brontos also my turtles are probaly better than brontos w 80k health and acendant saddles

37 minutes ago, JelliedBigfoot said:

Tek rex and rifle blow thru the wall and kill their genes, done deal no bullet soaking, your rex may take a few hits in the process if you get too close. Depends on base layout and location if its even a good strat, every base is different, so glad they killed that c4 method.

Yh thats a good strat just u know the grind is immense

44 minutes ago, Mushy123 said:

1 c4 wont do and im talking about big bases and i uses turtles beacuse its center and is challenging to get across the map w brontos also my turtles are probaly better than brontos w 80k health and acendant saddles

lol then you're working on unofficial and the official meta's mean absolutely nothing to you. You have it on easy mode dude......

Just now, Mushy123 said:

yh i play unofficial but the only difference is taming speed (5x) and an admin, i got my turtles through a lot of breeding like a lot

No you have your turtles at a much much much higher level than any official. Highest base turtle health I have ever heard of of any tribe tribe is 8300 base, which is about 35k health max. Which is enough to walk up to a turret tower or a base side and place c4 while riding the turtle and blow in, then use a fresh turtle and walk inside the base adn do the same thing where their gennie is

1 hour ago, bulldog1986 said:

No you have your turtles at a much much much higher level than any official. Highest base turtle health I have ever heard of of any tribe tribe is 8300 base, which is about 35k health max. Which is enough to walk up to a turret tower or a base side and place c4 while riding the turtle and blow in, then use a fresh turtle and walk inside the base adn do the same thing where their gennie is

My best turtle is like 27k after a decent amount of leveling + imprint. Can easily kamakaze the base of most turret towers. Never thought about trying to make it out alive on a turtle lol.

Archived