What animals do you collect/breed?

Cymas

Since I've just started fresh on a new server I'm taking the opportunity to focus more on breeding some of my favorite Ark animals, and of course I got to wondering what everyone else is taming or breeding. ^^

So far I've only gotten started with taming and breeding microraptors, hoping to get some really neat colors on them.

When I'm a little more established with my base I'll also be taming and breeding thylas, and of course my all time favorite Ark animal, the spino.

I may or may not add megalania when they're released; if they're usable cave mounts I definitely will, barys are useful but they just don't do anything for me other than their utility. Megas are one of my favorite megafauna and I'm really excited to see them in game finally.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cymas said:

Since I've just started fresh on a new server I'm taking the opportunity to focus more on breeding some of my favorite Ark animals, and of course I got to wondering what everyone else is taming or breeding. ^^

So far I've only gotten started with taming and breeding microraptors, hoping to get some really neat colors on them.

When I'm a little more established with my base I'll also be taming and breeding thylas, and of course my all time favorite Ark animal, the spino.

I may or may not add megalania when they're released; if they're usable cave mounts I definitely will, barys are useful but they just don't do anything for me other than their utility. Megas are one of my favorite megafauna and I'm really excited to see them in game finally.

im looking forward to seeing your projects evolve and perhaps bargaining with you for some spinos ;) 

i myself am looking to breed some thyla aswell and hope to launch a wolf project for the future pack boost :P 

maybe give allos a shot as ive had the luck of finding some high level ones recently :) 

OH and my all time favorite the wooly rhino :D they are so cool looking and their babies are too cute for words :P 

14 minutes ago, Hydrax said:

Im into Thylacoleo breeding now , found one amazing 150 female with awesome stats after tame :D , so let the thyla army start

4 hours ago, Cymas said:

When I'm a little more established with my base I'll also be taming and breeding thylas, 

I also plan on breeding Thylas once I get a male. I found a nice 145 in the Redwoods, but I don't have enough titanboa eggs to tame another 145+ yet lol

I love many of the creatures, but in vanilla dimorphs are still one of my favorites: easy to breed and fast to raise and in a group they surely pack a punch against almost any dino. I don't have any at the moment yet, as I just started a new SP (modded) game, and I haven't made the time yet to tame some. Too distracted by all the shiny new modded dino versions !-).

Archived