Pve war?

FredFlinstoner

Is there anybody on a xbox official pve server that would like to host wars? Mainly help to get to obelisk or possibly build arenas and battlefields. A safe place to park dinos during cool down. Cause I'm sure a lot of pve people are interested but don't want to put everything on the line. We could have gun fights fist fights or dino vs dino or just a everything goes war. Be aware if you choose to host the wars you probably don't want to be in them I'm sure there will be trolls that will try and wipe you from server and ruin the fun for everyone.

51 minutes ago, NoTown said:

It would be new tribe cause we are crossing servers so your original server tribe wont be affected accept for what you bring to designated server. You could even start new character if you want. Say I play official pve I can put any items/dinos in obelisk and pull it out from any character new or old just as long as I stay in official pve. Don't know what the site reference was for.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:34 PM, FredFlinstoner said:

It would be new tribe cause we are crossing servers so your original server tribe wont be affected accept for what you bring to designated server. You could even start new character if you want. Say I play official pve I can put any items/dinos in obelisk and pull it out from any character new or old just as long as I stay in official pve. Don't know what the site reference was for.

The link will answer all your questions about Tribe wars.

Archived