Group of 8 Looking for a Fresh PvP Server Only slightly boosted.

Hello fellow Ark-terrans! My group and I are looking for a new server to play on. There are a few things we are looking for, and very strict about No admin abuse!

Server Should:

1. Be 24/7, with a decent connection.
  2. Be New (Under 100 days) The fresher the better!
  3. Atleast allow for online raiding, and not allow complete wipes/passive dino killings. 
  4. Prefer Host to be 17+ 
  5. Rates Slighty Boosted! If map is The Island- 5x gather or lower, No more then 8 EXP, Taming between 4-10x Player/dino stats 1.5 per point or around there.
  6. Rates if map is The Center- 2.5 Gathering, No more then 7 EXP, 3-8x Taming, Only slight stat boosts, Prefer to have Growth/Breed/Maturity increased too.
  7. No Admin abuse, and Admins are not allowed to raid. 
  8. No spawned items given outside of events, or compensation. 

I know it sounds picky, and It is! We want to find a good long term server to play on. We're a group of guys, no younger then 16 who left their old server due to admin abuse. Myself personally will help the server gain new players, and I'll put advertisements out as well. If you have the kind of server we're looking for please Message GT Danielim20 or comment here. 

Note: This post is to find a server to play on, Not admin.

We're going into our 3rd week of launch (May 11th) but have 12-14 active players at peak times. Community is very friendly and we use discord to communicate with all server members of events and any announcements. I don't know how much days in game it shows as we have night times boosted and day times slowed. If anything just send a friend request to our gamertag and come try it out. If you like it then join our discord, and if not then keep looking i suppose. Here is the link to the server I'm admin on: 

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:22 AM, Tevlok said:

Hello fellow Ark-terrans! My group and I are looking for a new server to play on. There are a few things we are looking for, and very strict about No admin abuse!

Server Should:

1. Be 24/7, with a decent connection.
  2. Be New (Under 100 days) The fresher the better!
  3. Atleast allow for online raiding, and not allow complete wipes/passive dino killings. 
  4. Prefer Host to be 17+ 
  5. Rates Slighty Boosted! If map is The Island- 5x gather or lower, No more then 8 EXP, Taming between 4-10x Player/dino stats 1.5 per point or around there.
  6. Rates if map is The Center- 2.5 Gathering, No more then 7 EXP, 3-8x Taming, Only slight stat boosts, Prefer to have Growth/Breed/Maturity increased too.
  7. No Admin abuse, and Admins are not allowed to raid. 
  8. No spawned items given outside of events, or compensation. 

I know it sounds picky, and It is! We want to find a good long term server to play on. We're a group of guys, no younger then 16 who left their old server due to admin abuse. Myself personally will help the server gain new players, and I'll put advertisements out as well. If you have the kind of server we're looking for please Message GT Danielim20 or comment here. 

Note: This post is to find a server to play on, Not admin.

Hi, I haven't met you yet and already slightly concerned that we may have some divas in the house :) 

I can tick most of your boxes. However, the stats for dinos and players have been boosted a little on speed, weight and strength.

My thinking behind the server is to create an environment where all players feel they can access everything the game has to offer. Within 7 days of joining an admin will unlock all the bosses with you so you have access to Tek. On arrival all new players are met with a starter pack of Ascendant pick, hatchet, rifle and a 180 flyer. You are able to buy Element and pearls with Ingots.

My internet is 300MB so the ping is super low, we've been up and running for 1 week now and have between 12/14 active players who are all much the same as me. Like to build, have fun together and enjoy Ark.

You guys are most welcome!  

Hey how's it going! Just to be short and simple

Server is on day 9

Host is 25

Raiding is encouraged

My connection is great

I will be doing cool and fun events and will take community suggestions, there will be no admin abuse, we just came from a server that admins used commands because they couldn't raid us. 

Exp is x6

Gathering is x2

Egg hatching is x30

Maturation is x20

Added stats are slightly boosted as well.

Add gamertag: thumper1901

Come chat with us, check us out

Archived