tek gear???

op40typhon

7 minutes ago, op40typhon said:

So for the difficulties the higher the difficulty the better the bp? I've never fought the bosses before are there any tips as far as beating them goes?

I believe the easiest strategy is to use 20 rexes since you can bring 20 dinos. And yea the higher difficulty drop some higher up tek unlocks, for example alpha broodmother unlocks tek turret/mosasaur tek saddle.

1 minute ago, op40typhon said:

that is true sir but talking to other people based off their experiences helps me get a better feel for what I have to do

In this case wiki really is the best spot, there is no random elment to the bosses and what they drop.
Strategies for killing them though, that's a different matter where wiki don't really help that much.

my original post actually does ask for hints and tips on how to beat the bosses after the first question of where to get them. it was a 2 sided question not too mention there is a forum here for use as well as wiki which unfortunately is not always accurate. so unless you have some info that I can actually use other then criticizing the fact that I used a resource I'm fully able to use at my discretion then relay the info I've asked for or don't post on my topic at all.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, op40typhon said:

So for the difficulties the higher the difficulty the better the bp? I've never fought the bosses before are there any tips as far as beating them goes?

There are no blueprints for tek gear. Only tek engrams (known as tekgrams). The harder the difficulty of the boss you fight the more tekgrams from their pool that you unlock.

Archived