Admins on Official servers please my plea to WC

BarryCade

Can we have some regular presence of some admins on "You're" official servers, to help tone down the skulldugery and racial slurs that go on there I am shocked at the state of some of the servers, they are truly shocking (that's for the pvp servers).

Now onto the PvE servers which I play on often and have done from the start and some of them are in the same state but the worst exploitation of late is pipes......  People use them to block others from building in there bases and some people who exploit them by blocking off resource spawns.

Myself and a good few other players I have talked too along the way have also sent in reports for certain people that are not liked by the "whole" server by doing things like this and yet nothing is done ?.  I go to pve servers because I don't want to deal with the personal harassment and skulldugery that goes on in them pvp servers, besides i'm getting old now so i'm past all that.

So to solve a lot of these issues that are always being raised is just admin them ? I can understand you want us in the sandbox and to see where things lead, some things are getting too much for some, not to mention some things do need to be handled.   I have seen so many long term players leaving official servers because of situations like this and it's truly sad to see and game breaking, official servers will be alpha tribes only or who spams the most in pve :/ so them numbers will drop radically and everyone going to unofficlal.

Otherwise I will be forced to build a pc to host my own server (I believe some already have who I have met in game) but unfortunately, it won't be official :( as the game is truly gorgeous and fun, with some great ideas and mechanics being implemented.

We have been and continue to expand our CS/Administrative capacities, we know they're a bit small at the moment.

That said, we tend to be a bit light-handed with moderation, as long as it doesn't become harassment, or massively disruptive. Policing everything everyone says is just outside of our purview for the game.

If you're having issues, take screenshots, and send them over to our reports email, and we'll look into them asap. If there are severe cases of harassment or otherwise, we'll deal with the people involved.

- The Right Hand

TY, you must have a back log of reports then as I suspected and said that to fellow survivors, so it's great to know there is an actual team on the matter, sorry if this is another one of them threads but some situations are pretty bad, I'm actually not involved with any of them disputes but I can see it from an outside perspective and have reported certain offenders on the matter. Thanks

Archived