Pelagornis and organic polymer

Biggings

Prior to specialized training the Pela is the most efficient, however the Theri or Moschops could end up beating that with focused training I suppose.  Still, I don't think a well trained Pela can be beaten for a fast and efficient trip up North to grab a modest load either from the coast or even more efficiently from the main ice floe.

She's a relatively speedy flyer with decent endurance, and an even faster swimmer. 

Unless you are seeking to farm a ton of organic polymer (which would justify flying in a Theri or creating a base there) the Pela is far more convenient... at least for me.  Your mileage may vary.

Edit:  Oh, lol, also this Pelagornis video.

• Volunteer Moderator

we prefer the moschop--not only are they really good at gathering, they can be carried by an argy and as a bonus are pretty derpy and hilarious to watch running around. night before last we only visited 3 icebergs and had over 1200 org poly, entire hunting excursion lasted maybe 15 mins.

a couple weeks ago preparing for the dragon boss we were making Asc ghillie suits, and iirc we made 15 full suits in around 3 hours, each suit around 1700 op. moschop was working it:D 

20 hours ago, bulldog1986 said:

Fire Wyvern + Moschops + Wild Mantis = Poly for days. You will never go back, there is nothing that beats it. I spend an hour and come back home with 4-5k org poly.

Would be lovely, but I aint got a fire wyvern, or a good moschops lol. + I am not well enough standing in SE to do alot of stuff there yet

Archived