stupidjack13

Hello all! We have opened our MachineNetworks ARK server. We've had the server up for just about 2 weeks now so it is a fairly fresh server: there are about 10 players who currently play on our server, but only 2 major tribes. We are backed by a gaming community (Machine-Networks) and our website is http://www.machine-networks.com

The multipliers are as follows:

5x Experience Rate

5x Gathering Rate

10x Taming Rate

PVP

Our server is always running, as it is on a dedicated server. We also have a Teamspeak 3 server, so if I am not available, you can find other Machine-Networks staff usually online teamspeak. Our website can also refer you to other gaming servers that we provide, along with an IM text box on the homepage of the website. 

We currently have no rules as far as cave building or node blocking (subject to change) and we are completely open to player feedback, in which you can make a forum post on our website. All we ask is that we keep the global chat PG-13: No sexism, racism, or graphic content. We are also considering implementing donator perks per player feedback requests. If you'd like any more information, you can reach me at the above mentioned website through IM or forum posting. I can also be reached through steam: stupidjack13 and on Teamspeak 3: our IP is voice.machine-networks.com

We look forward to seeing you on the server!

Archived