Going through a sad time man.

Dolkia

Welp. Here's my first post. Nice to meet you, whoever you are reading this.

Currently stuck in a stupid spot. Basically, there was a player on my server who offered to sell me a super theriz egg, they ended up backing out last second. After being salty for weeks over wanting this egg, I was able to get this player to sell me one. Well, my dumb self was gonna let it incubate while waiting for my next imprint on my Allo I'm currently raising. I forgot about it as I logged off for an hour to come back for the imprint. That's when I realized what happened. The egg I waited so long for, and paid quite a bit for, gone over a single mistake. And since the player who originally sold me the first is on vacation, I don't know when I can talk to him about buying another or if he will even sell me another since getting it the first time didn't really work out that well. Pretty upset right now. Well, someone suggested I go to the forums here on Survivetheark, and look into the trading section. I did such, and found out I'm unable to make a move on trying to do any trading as I'm unable to use that section of the forum yet. So here's my first post to getting out there in the community and getting me the dream theri egg I've been wanting to raise for a long time. Wish me luck.

20 minutes ago, Inzzane said:

Good luck man! 

I can't even count how many babys I lost to my own stupidity xD 

forgetting to turn off the inside turrets of my base or set them to players only is my main thing to kill them hahaha, well, free prime meat at least lol

lol yeah i hate it when that happens. ive had it happen when i flew a 180 baryonix into my taming pen the other day. rat-tat-tat-tat 'your tribe killed a lvl 180 baryonix'

4 minutes ago, mighty said:

I was going to hatch my first giga egg I have had in my fridge for ages. Sorted time for it and was about to place it in my air conditioners when a ate the bloody thing because a forgot to throw it. ?

I feel ur pain. I've ate a few good eggs on accident, most recently a 190 lightning Wyvern.

3 hours ago, Dolkia said:

Welp. Here's my first post. Nice to meet you, whoever you are reading this.

Currently stuck in a stupid spot. Basically, there was a player on my server who offered to sell me a super theriz egg, they ended up backing out last second. After being salty for weeks over wanting this egg, I was able to get this player to sell me one. Well, my dumb self was gonna let it incubate while waiting for my next imprint on my Allo I'm currently raising. I forgot about it as I logged off for an hour to come back for the imprint. That's when I realized what happened. The egg I waited so long for, and paid quite a bit for, gone over a single mistake. And since the player who originally sold me the first is on vacation, I don't know when I can talk to him about buying another or if he will even sell me another since getting it the first time didn't really work out that well. Pretty upset right now. Well, someone suggested I go to the forums here on Survivetheark, and look into the trading section. I did such, and found out I'm unable to make a move on trying to do any trading as I'm unable to use that section of the forum yet. So here's my first post to getting out there in the community and getting me the dream theri egg I've been wanting to raise for a long time. Wish me luck.

There are also Facebook groups to trade on too just so ya know

1 minute ago, ArkRage said:

OMFG! The first eggs me and my bf were gonna hatch, I accidently ate mine instead of placing it, and he just looked at my character like.. "seriously? You just ate the baby!" ? Fun times ?

The first time was the same for me. I figured the use button would like use it not eat it lol. The other times after that was my mistake. The 190 lightning Wyvern was due to a major lack of sleep due to my arkaholism. 

Archived