Where is the tek giga saddle and sleeping chamber

NestTheropod

1 hour ago, GP said:

Not sure what you said at all here.

What is a sleeping chamber?

There is a YouTube video that goes through all the "potential" tek items, its quite old, From before the turret could even move or the cave.

He speculates in the video that there will be a tek sleeping chamber of some kind because one of them looks like a sleeping chamber.

I haven't actually seen anything like that announced, Hes just spawning in models from the Dev Kit.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, NestTheropod said:

i searched:

''Tchieresh?? they are one souos nun?'' (idk what that means)  on google images and there was only a photo of a dead raptor and when i clicked it, it lead me to your profile page... DILO

How do you not know what it means, you posted it? O.o

17 hours ago, BrontoQueen said:

I think having a tek (bed) would be a really good idea and allow you to have either faster respawn times or more than one respawn per bed. Also a good idea would be allowing you to transfer from one tek bed to another with allowing you to keep your clothes on.  As for the giga, it is already strong enough!!! :)

actually, being able to transfer to another bed with your gear would make the tek teleporter kinda useless. But i think a tek bed would be awesome! And i agree with you about the giga, its too strong.

Archived