Hidden Base Location for Center Map

Hailstate253

Hey guys / girls,

I'm looking for a hidden base location for a small tribe of 1-3 people on the center map. I would like for the location to be accessible by land Dino's and have room for Dino storage but not too much room to be very easily seen (maybe a cave). Most people on our server are located in the jungles south, mid, north and south / north trop island. The redwoods and snow biomes seem to be open. Any suggestions for spots to check out in those areas? 

Also, if we live in the snow biome what is the minimum amount of fortitude one would need with a full serif primitive fur armor?

Thanks in advance.

As far as base locations go I play on PVE now and don't worry about being hidden, when I played PVP my base was only air accessible and it has never been found. I check every now and again and it's too well hidden. That spot is only for a tribe the size you are mentioning, but if I ever go back to PVP I don't want to advertise it's location. I have searched and searched and not found anything online where someone else has discovered the ability to build there. I do live in the snow biome now and with all fur armor and fortitude at 40 I still get frozen from time to time. I just have primitive armor, I have not invested time in getting better fur armor which would solve my problem.

There is a very big cave behind the top waterfall in the redwoods, has a bunch of metal in it too and no dino spawns inside or outside for quite a ways. The way the cave is laid out (a ramp leads down into it), your buildings and dinos might not even render from the outside. But like I said, its very big, so enemies could get rexes inside.

You can build on some of the ledges beyond "the edge of the world" near the snow biomes. They are over the cliff which represents the edge of the world.

I think its between 20-40 fortitude depending on the weather and time of day with primitive fur.

1 minute ago, Sh4rk said:

Go look for your own. If someone tells you about a hidden location, it is not very hidden then, is it?

Man, you assume everyone and their mother reads the forums and watch youtube videos about secret locations.. what is not the case.  

But you are right, alphas are aware of all the locations (like the one described above) or even took them, but still, denying advice if someone asks just pointless - except if you are playing on the same server. But I can hardly believe that you or anyone know a base location what no one else mentioned on the internet yet :)

To the OP: I think a 2-3 man tribe having and using land dinos (so not a solo gerilla style tribe) cannot really hide on the center effectively.  These hidden bases work for the commandi ninja style people Im afraid.  So I would rather go for a well defendable place (like a cave with one entrance / route to your base) and focus on setting up as much turrets as possible. Having the 6x damage on the structures is not a big dealbreaker for me, walls are not a deterrent againt a raid. Active defence >> Passive defence. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/19/2017 at 5:42 AM, Moonie1 said:

There is a very big cave behind the top waterfall in the redwoods, has a bunch of metal in it too and no dino spawns inside or outside for quite a ways. The way the cave is laid out (a ramp leads down into it), your buildings and dinos might not even render from the outside. But like I said, its very big, so enemies could get rexes inside.

You can build on some of the ledges beyond "the edge of the world" near the snow biomes. They are over the cliff which represents the edge of the world.

I think its between 20-40 fortitude depending on the weather and time of day with primitive fur.

hey man whats the cords for this location

• 4 weeks later...

Archived