PSA: Extinction Servers reset tomorrow!

Just gonna point out that nobody plays the pgm official servers. They are just awful. You could add all 8 servers and they still wouldn't have half as much players as the old island extinction servers. Seriously I have pictures of all 8 servers and altogether only had 15 players  some of the servers were literally at 0/70  

Also want to point out i remember Jat saying we would be getting center extinction maps then a few months later they basically made one of the worst business decisions and shut down all the servers and replaced them with atrocious sad excuses for maps. ie entire map spawning as redwood forest only one sliver of land had trees carnivores in every direction over populating and killing all the herbivores getting stuck when running past a redwood and needing someone or something to kill U to respawn and get your loot back wasting even more time then ever before on ark. 

I'm actually sort of looking forward to this player created pgm that won the contest. I bet that will be the only pgm server getting populated because it seems the Devs are cool with the other maps still looking like someone threw up on the map and glitches left and right. It's like they didn't even bother to check to see what BS map they generated. It's random meaning potential for awful is obviously there at least check it before you release a pgm map for some sort of balance of resources and terrain 

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2017 at 4:38 AM, VividJoey485178 said:

Just gonna point out that nobody plays the pgm official servers. They are just awful. You could add all 8 servers and they still wouldn't have half as much players as the old island extinction servers. Seriously I have pictures of all 8 servers and altogether only had 15 players  some of the servers were literally at 0/70  

Also want to point out i remember Jat saying we would be getting center extinction maps then a few months later they basically made one of the worst business decisions and shut down all the servers and replaced them with atrocious sad excuses for maps. ie entire map spawning as redwood forest only one sliver of land had trees carnivores in every direction over populating and killing all the herbivores getting stuck when running past a redwood and needing someone or something to kill U to respawn and get your loot back wasting even more time then ever before on ark. 

Remember, it is a work in progress.

Archived