pve Alpha Tek Cave - 5/20 10am PST

Keltten

We are doing ALPHA so lets do ALPHA!

Requirements. I have heard you do not need to be level 100 to go into the CAVE just need someone 100 to open it.. 

Discord! Voice comms REQUIRED!!!!

Spots are NOT SECURE if you just sign up! People who do not help with tribute will be moved to backup if another person shows up with more!!! EARN YOUR SPOT!!!

For alpha we need the following. If we do not have them donated beforehand the run will not happen

Alpha rex tooth - Silva

Alpha Megalodon Fin - NEED

Alpha Mosa Tooth - Aethal

Alpha squid eye - NEED

Alpha Leedsichthys blubber - IF you provide this you WILL GET A SPOT!!! 

Alpha Carn Arm - NEED

Alpha Raptor Claw - NEED

Alpha BROODMOTHER!!!!! - we had the other alpha heads -

SATURDAY MAY 20th!!!  <<<<<<<<<<<<

10:00AM PST!!!!!   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

6pm GMT

This will be approximately a 2 hour event. We will Start with HARD brood. Everyone will need to bring 2 rexs with BROOD stats. 25k hp 800+ melee.

Note REXS should be imprinted! With GOOD Saddles.... 

Bring Health stuff and food, water, anything you would go caving with. Bring Full Set of good Ghile for Brood.

More requirements will be communicated via Discord.    

Note Boss heads CANNOT be transferred.. I tried... it got deleted. 

Rules... YOU MUST SIGN UP HERE!!!! NO PM's Please ask questions here. My character shows online a lot but im not online! Steam messages will go unanswered untill i actually get them. 

Sign ups -  Spot 6-10 Reserved for 24 hours for people who did Beta Cave last week with us. 

1 Myself

2 Co-leader (Voulentold) Jono

3 Fred (Tribe member)

4 Toria (Tribe member)

5 RESERVERED FOR ANYONE WITH LEED BLUBBER!!!!

6 Aethal 

7 Silva 

8 WIllow

9 Oliver

10 Chill out

Backup

1 Joe

6 hours ago, wi110w said:

When will we know who has made the cut for the invite and who hasn't?  I understand that the blubber is still needed, but I would prefer not to be pushed aside at the last minute in place of someone else.

List is up. Blubber has its own spot reserved xD if one of us find it backup will move up one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived