AugsArk PvP 24/7 Server. Community Events!

Hey fellow survivors, we are now accepting new players to our 24/7 The Center PVP-Social PVP Special Events dedicated server, AugsArk! 

The server is maintained by 2 brother admins, working together to ensure the server is restored as soon as possible in the event of updates and disconnects. We also hold an in-game presence to help with all questions, issues, and enforce our select few rules. We try our absolute best to allow the server to govern itself, and do not want to interfere. No admin abuse, no BS. We keep it clean and fair. Our only main rules are **no passive Dino killing**, no raiding/attacking/looting our designated Community Island, and keep all trash talk to global chat and not in our PSN server group chat. Long live the strongest tribe.

**this rule does have exception. More of a guideline. ** 

Being primarily PvP, we do encourage raiding and tribe wars, but also host several (and always adding more) community events to on our Neutral-No raid zone  Community Island for the whole server to kick back, hang, and compete for prizes. Gladiator Fights, Dodo Deathmatches, Super Sheep Speed Races, Jousting, and more! We usually hold major events monthly along with weekly mini games, and everyone is free to come and join. Great way to break up the grind of Ark and meet the server. 

Below are our current (but subject to change) rates. Just add AugsArk to be added to the server. Please message either of our admins for any questions!

*Note: please allow us time to add you! We will try our best to get you in asap.*

--------------------------

-Server ID: AugsArk 

-Server Admin: TheTrueAugustus

-Community Admin: AmericanArmour

--------------------------

AugsArk Server Rates and Notes

Ark Server Settings

Crosshairs on

Cave structures take normal damage

Max tribe size: 6

Harvest x2

Xp x2

Food/water @half

Dino weight: 4x

Player weight: 2x

Egg hatch/mature: 5x

Resource re spawn 2x 

Egg lay 2x

Taming 5x

3 hours ago, Diverdan08 said:

I'm a solo Player looking for a new server/ friends and tribe. How many people do you currently have on your server and are any looking for a experienced player im a lvl 78. Tired of running around by myself

In the past we've had the population as high as 35 players strong. We held a Prim+ Event that unfortunately turned a lot of people off and we lost a good chunk of our population. That, and we've have several of our larger tribes retire from the game for a while. So we're now in the process of repopulating the server. We still have about 13 regulars who play, and the number grows everyday. 

As far as anyone looking for a new member, I don't know of any off the top of my head, however we do have about 3-4 solo players now who are looking for an experienced player to tribe up with. Come join the server and I'll try and get you connected to them! 

Edit: ps we've since returned to The Center and are no longer in Prim+. We're back to good old fashioned vanilla Ark PVP.

Archived