shop without fees GameServerApp.com - Hosted Game Server Manager

1773452533_dashboard-overviewLarge.thumb.jpeg.09b320da2326bd8ba2fabe96bbb53c05.jpeg

The auto-pilot for game servers that has community, monetization & collaboration tools baked in.
Compatible with almost any self-hosted dedicated root machine or 3rd-party game server. See Requirements & Tips article in the docs.

Check out the website for all features: https://www.gameserverapp.com/
Or join the GSA community on Discord via: https://gameserverapp.com/join-discord

Rated on TrustPilot.

GSA Integration mod (Visit on steam)
In-game shop
- Cluster chat
- Token gems (in-game token items)
- Enhanced Notifications
- Vote rewards
- Twitch, RP & normal whitelisting
- Works on Windows & Linux without Plugins

Take a GSA Shop & token tour!
Created by a GSA customer, showing everything you need to know about the GSA Shop & tokens.
First couple minutes includes a GSA review.

Every GSA account gets their own Community website for free. Check out the demo: https://demo.premiumark.net

19014474_ingame-shop-overview(1).jpg.2ad0ad171bf9514ad64f9a5dd282d918.jpg

1850502881_supporter-tier-shop(1).jpg.399c8a27ce536f0b6185e0a7627814fb.jpg

discord.jpg.129acb37a64a3129473ba287b5fff290.jpg

admin-tools.jpg.42b570b1d93369eafeac4771ee1da870.jpg

Edited by MaxPremiumARK

Hello,

I wanted to first start off by saying if anyone ever asks where to get server hosting from, I am going to recommend PremiumArk and only PremiumArk. I currently run the #1 Voted ARK Server on TopArkServers.com We might not max out on 100+ players daily, but we have an amazing community of people who deserve the best server performance out there. We started our server on HostHavoc shared hosting when we were a tiny server about a year ago, we have grown into a community of over 250+ members with an average daily login of 40-50 players. Through the months of shuffling through server performance issues across 3 different providers, I finally found PremiumArk. Max met with me on Discord and basically answered every single question I had honestly and how I could try to fix my own current host situation without even using his services. After dealing with Max, I elected it was time to try out his services, and it's been night and day. My other server providers would have constant crashing issues, rubberbanding, latency at 200+. On PremiumArk, all of this is gone.

The admin panel is amazing, much better than the other hosts offer with TCAdmin. Very easy to schedule tasks, view online players, ban players from a list of online/offline players. view tribes from outside of the game. Automated Steam and MOD updates 15/30/45 or 60 minutes after they are released. PremiumArk really makes the entire admin process almost a set and go sort of deal. Set it up, and it's good.

After all of this, the prices for service are absolutely unbelievable compared to other hosts. I urge every single server out there that is having even the slightest performance or connection issues to give PremiumArk a shot.

With all of that said, I made a quick video out of excitement for the performance my server. The video captures the one thing you don't want in a server. No lag.

Video was taken with about 30 players online at the time. 

Review by:

SI PVE
Scorched Isles PVE & Scorched Ragnarok PVE
https://discord.gg/BBXDBGA | sipve.premiumark.net

I was looking for a new Ark server provider after my newly created cluster started having some stability issues on Ragnarok that seemed isolated to our community. I came across Premium ARK in a search and at first I was surprised I hadn't heard of them. Upon looking a little closer I noticed they offered "automated" updates for Ark servers.

This obviously got my attention really quick, because as any server owner knows it can be a full time job trying to keep with game/mod updates to mitigate down time. And I must say it works exactly as advertised. You can set the countdown timer the moment it detects an update (60mins,30mins,15mins, etc) and it warns players in game for you! No more being a slave to your server, I really mean it.

Not only that but the host provides a website for free that you can use to offer something unique such as the online store you can configure for your server along with forums and messaging built in with Steam integration.

Lastly did things change from my last provider in terms of stability? The answer is yes and on top of that the support I get from Max is unmatched considering the time zone differences and is always friendly and thorough with his answers. Don't let pricing fool you from "competitive" hosting providers. The cost here is justified in my opinion.

Edited by MaxPremiumARK

• 2 months later...
On 22/09/2017 at 2:55 AM, smallnscary said:

any plans on venturing downunder?

Hi Small,

Sorry for my late reply on the forum, although we did talk via e-mail.

We are investigating the options to expand our network to the oceanic region. I'm not able to tell when exactly we will.
I will keep you posted on the progress about this topic via e-mail!

Cheers,
Max

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a user now for a couple of months and wanted to stop by here to give a shout out.

I can honestly say that I've experienced the best support experience I've ever had. It is rare that a company lives up to its name but PremiumARK surely do. The quality of the support and the user-friendly tool itself is what made me change to this host from my previous.

Sure, they are not the cheapest host but after being a customer for a while now and comparing it to what you are getting in return, it is worth it.
They also seem to be on the frontier of developing new features such as a webshop (now in beta) where you can buy in-game items and a whole community section where you can follow your own or other players progress.
What are you waiting for? :)

• Thanks 1

Changelog / recent patches

Implemented new Rule gate.
Implemented new greetings option
Alert on login showing unread messages
Forum threads are now flagged "read" when opened
Improved online detection for characters
Players who setup their Twitch.tv will now show up when they are streaming!
Fixed incorrect link in "you received a new message" e-mail
Prepared basic dashboard with shortcuts to much used items

• 1 month later...

The service quality has been amazing! I had close to no experience when it came to modifying the settings, but it was way easier than expected! I highly recommend PremiumARK, simply because they have been able to give customer service on a level that I have never experienced before. We experience no lag, low ping and great configurability!
They have many features with many upcoming changes that should definitely be checked out!
We're currently running 3 clustered servers on PremiumARK and won't be switching anytime soon!

If you want to check out their service, they offer a trial that I believe will give you a proper feeling for how the game servers run.
In my experience the hardware is top notch and PremiumARK gets very good feedback on server knowledge by other ARK server technicians!

I would recommend PremiumARK 11/10 times.

Edited by 123321
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Premium ARK is just that, it’s a Premium service! not just because it does all of those everyday tasks that all admins dislike, but also because of Max. His Premium customer support is the best I have ever recieved. I have never owned a dedicated server, I was very intimidated by the thought of it until Premium ARK was recommended to me. 

Max has helped me every step of the way, he even made a guide to help me to configure my firewall settings. Every time I had a question Max was quick to respond and his responses are easy to understand, detailed and informative. Whenever I sent a message to support I always hoped it would be Max who would reply, and it was, every time. I found out he was the owner of Premium ARK and was the genius behind it all. Once I discovered this information I was quick to let him know how amazing he is and what he has created here.

You have to experience Premium ARK and Max’s service to understand. Once you do, I can guarantee, you will never go back.

There is so much I have yet to do on Premium ARK, such as set up my shop and configure the forum. I feel I have made a friend in Max and I am really happy to have taken the leap to a dedicated server and I am so lucky I found Premium ARK. 

All my members are loving the lag free gaming, they are loving the cool features such as automatic greetings, and server updates, the email messaging system and in game notifications. I just don’t have the words to express my gratitude. 

Thank you so much Max, you have something special here! Thank you so much for creating this and for your first class customer support. I wish you all the success and I’m very excited to see what you do next!

Thank you

Lisa Ayre 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been using PremiumArk for over a year now hosting RP servers. 
I would not consider another provider after using this service.

The server performs excellently with minimal lag even with 100 players online.

The features and options for server owners in the back end are extensive and easy to customise.

The support is excellent and timely.
Feature requests are considered and personally I've had a number of requests implemented to make my life easier.
Max has been the cornerstone on which we have built the success of GunSmokeRP, I cannot praise him highly enough for his hard work and assistance during the time I have had the pleasure of using his service.

Cad

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • MaxPremiumARK changed the title to The Smart Gameserver Manager - GameserverApp.com
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discord bot commands now support server management!

Commands:

!help
!servers - Show all servers for your community
!motd [message] - Set Message of the Day for your tribe
!kickme - Kicks you from the server you are currently on

!online [Server id or 'all'] - Show online players on selected or all gameservers
!broadcast [Server id or 'all'] [message] - Broadcast on selected or all gameservers
!kick [steam ID] - Kick player from all gameservers
!ban [steam ID] - Ban player on all gameservers
!unban [steam ID] - Unban player on all gameservers
!rcon [Server id or 'all'] [command] - Execute RCON command on selected or all gameservers

!start [Server id or 'all'] - Start selected or all gameservers
!stop [Server id or 'all'] [countdown] - Stop selected or all gameservers. Countdown supports: now, 5, 15, 30 and 60 and will countdown in-game
!restart [Server id or 'all'] [countdown] - Restart selected or all gameservers. Countdown supports: now, 5, 15, 30 and 60 and will countdown in-game
!update [Server id or 'all'] [countdown] - Update selected or all gameservers. Countdown supports: now, 5, 15, 30 and 60 and will countdown in-game
!cancel [Server id or 'all'] - Cancel any scheduled "stop", "restart" or "update" action for selected or all gameservers
!snapshot [Server id or 'all'] [name] - Creates a snapshot for selected or all gameservers with given name.

• MaxPremiumARK changed the title to GameServerApp.com - Hosted Game Server Manager