Falldrop prisoning someone

Wolfeh96

I am going to be imprisoned by being glitched under the map and ik you can lose your character by this happening apperantly. I wanted to know if it is allowed since you will be losing lvls that is unfair, its like your starting off and then you get raided but atleast you have your lvls. If i do lose my lvl 91 character that i have worked for i will be super disappointed and probably stop playing i feel that theyre are alot that agree but some who disagree. Like whats the point in raiding and then you keep harassing the player by raiding continuously and removing their character. But imagine if a gaming company made a new game similar to ark and hired people to purposely raid certain people to get money then theyd be paying the cost of the game and maybe they added in game purchases where you can get coins for buildings then people get spawned in items to just raid (scenario) it would be unfair right? Thats whats happening to me just getting harassed and now going to lose my character on ps4.

4 hours ago, Psych0P3nguin said:

What? Did I miss something, because this post made no sense to me.

3 hours ago, CerberusPersist said:

At least he tried..

1 hour ago, Kurbbie said:

Vault dropping doesnt work anymore. Js.

Not vault drop sorry i mean falling on fence foundations with railing on top and you just float and cant lose hunger or water its unfair and its wasting my time. Could you give me solution?

6 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

Punch yourself to death.

if he is perma falling, he can never regain stamina to lose health or water, and probably wont register him as punching anything. will his seems manmade, ive fallen in holes like this on lava island and its a pain. takes roughly 7 hours to die if youre not at full food/water/hp

3 hours ago, Psych0P3nguin said:

if he is perma falling, he can never regain stamina to lose health or water, and probably wont register him as punching anything. will his seems manmade, ive fallen in holes like this on lava island and its a pain. takes roughly 7 hours to die if youre not at full food/water/hp

Well even if he's perma falling, he should be able to punch air and get unconcious. In this case his ragdoll should get free.

Or he punches the railing below him, resulting in direct damage if he can reach it.

2 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

Well even if he's perma falling, he should be able to punch air and get unconcious. In this case his ragdoll should get free.

Or he punches the railing below him, resulting in direct damage if he can reach it.

1 hour ago, Psych0P3nguin said:

if he is in a state of perma falling he will be too high to reach the railing, an if there is any stamina left he will never lose all his stamina

Handcuffed, encumbered and they come in to check up on my food and water every few hours but i barely lose any food and water plus i ghille and fur on and ac nearby

Log out and Log back in until the game teleports you out because you're "Falling" it will often do this when you're "stuck"

Its not going to help though because the stones stop him from punching.

The handcuffs stop him from moving.

The AC stops him from freezing.

The Ghillie is reducing water consumption.

The falling just reduces the water/food consumption and is genius imo. 

Beautiful as sad as it is.

4 minutes ago, Mjsechrest said:

Just ddos the server until they let you out. Get into their party and get their ip adresses. once their babies start dying because the can't access the server they will change their mind. Then come back when theyre offline and raid their base from under the map with a rocket turret boat like all the pros

/s

you know that leads to a perma-ban right? In no world do the Devs want you ddosing the Server much less ive never seen it done on console . Either way Do not ddos unless you want WC to Bann Hammer your IP to the Stone Age. 

14 minutes ago, LordVargar said:

you know that leads to a perma-ban right? In no world do the Devs want you ddosing the Server much less ive never seen it done on console . Either way Do not ddos unless you want WC to Bann Hammer your IP to the Stone Age. 

Well it was sarcasm but hey if they want to hold him hostage in a perma cage he won't be playing anyways so who knows 

50 minutes ago, Mjsechrest said:

lol youre fine. I was being too cynical anyways , it's never fun to get perma caged that's all I know. I've had it happen too, good old mega tribes don't like it when you troll their server for some weird reason 

my char was in a cage inside a mega base for around 7 or 8 months..... eventually tha tbase got raided and I went about my business

11 minutes ago, Rancor said:

And how would they even know its you DDOSing really? Requests come from multiple computers to do it.... 

Well I guess you would have to make it known to them either in public chat or send them nasty steam messages , and I'm sure once the server went down they would figure it was you (or just wildcards terrible servers lol) but idk I just feel like they should make it so after a certain time "falling" your character should just be teleported to another spot close-by or maybe just to a spawn point (this would help when you get stuck naturally as well, I've fallen in plenty of terrain holes)

Archived