Dinos spawning in base

Legondz

get this on PS4 all the time. Lost 5 turtles to a raptor that glitched inside my turtle pen that was made out of stone and closed. Found a raptor and Rex glitched inside our breeding pen. was fortunate enough that they were stuck in the floor and couldn't move. I think the game places dino's in areas before rendering in the buildings. Losing those breed's would have sucked tremendously. I started placing plant species x and turrets inside all of our buildings now as well as leaving majority of Carnivores on neutral inside the base. When they attack it saves my dino's and the hassle of repositioning them is worth it to not lose your dino's. Also turrets and plant species x inside your base walls to help protect. 

You can make an indoor pen, set up Plant X or Auto Turrets, and let your dinos chill inside on passive. I play on PvE, and obviously this strategy won't work as well on PVP, but if something does spawn in your base your turrets should be able to kill it. Another thing you can do is just build more in your base, because dinos won't spawn inside a structure.

Hope this helps! :)

3 hours ago, iStephano said:

Same here, never been a problem but I found a wild Theriz inside my double wall arond my base. Right next to some of my Dino's I keep outside.

Lets hope this is not the new "allo" Dino problem.

I think it is the same as the allo problem it's kind of annoying they fix one thing and break another they are just chasing their own tail.

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

get this on PS4 all the time. Lost 5 turtles to a raptor that glitched inside my turtle pen that was made out of stone and closed. Found a raptor and Rex glitched inside our breeding pen. was fortunate enough that they were stuck in the floor and couldn't move. I think the game places dino's in areas before rendering in the buildings. Losing those breed's would have sucked tremendously. I started placing plant species x and turrets inside all of our buildings now as well as leaving majority of Carnivores on neutral inside the base. When they attack it saves my dino's and the hassle of repositioning them is worth it to not lose your dino's. Also turrets and plant species x inside your base walls to help protect. 

Yeah the downside is that i have to irrigate the inside x plants which is kind of annoying ill probz end up doing it tho.

Archived