Just wanted to say

DeweyDecimal

ARK is basically the game I dreamed of as a kid. The game I wished someone would make.

There are things that irritate and frustrate me, but most can be written off to the nature of an in-development game.

My hope is that after the developers 'finish' the game for release, it continues to grow and change, not necessarily 'new content' on a regular schedule, but still adapting to the needs of the players.

I know there's SOTF, Primal, and ArkPark to be worked on, (as well as prim+ needing some love) and ideas for official mod support, but hopefully the core game continues to grow and stats relevant, I suppose.

IDK, just rambling, I guess I just wanted to say that in my love/hate relationship with ARK, the love outweighs the hate, and I look forward to the future of ARK

13 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

ARK is basically the game I dreamed of as a kid. The game I wished someone would make.

There are things that irritate and frustrate me, but most can be written off to the nature of an in-development game.

My hope is that after the developers 'finish' the game for release, it continues to grow and change, not necessarily 'new content' on a regular schedule, but still adapting to the needs of the players.

I know there's SOTF, Primal, and ArkPark to be worked on, (as well as prim+ needing some love) and ideas for official mod support, but hopefully the core game continues to grow and stats relevant, I suppose.

IDK, just rambling, I guess I just wanted to say that in my love/hate relationship with ARK, the love outweighs the hate, and I look forward to the future of ARK

I agree. Every other game is different, some offer instant gratitude and satisfaction on a greater level (think fps or mobas, Destiny, overwatch, dota etc) 

But only ark offers the kind of satisfaction you get from its unique playstyle and choices. Despite what is "meta" on officials, we get the choice to have it the way we want on unofficials and single player.

It gets better each month, despite the hate they get the devs have done a good job!

Archived