I am looking for a BRAND NEW server

My buddy and i are looking for a brand new sever, like a server that started a few days ago and does have like 100 days already on it. I can check the days. If you have a server that is just normal and has like low gather but high xp and taming msg me @ UT Potential

It can be normal or even no flyer server. It just has to be brand new so i can have a chance at alpha 

please msg UT Potential

10 hours ago, Utah said:

My buddy and i are looking for a brand new sever, like a server that started a few days ago and does have like 100 days already on it. I can check the days. If you have a server that is just normal and has like low gather but high xp and taming msg me @ UT Potential

It can be normal or even no flyer server. It just has to be brand new so i can have a chance at alpha 

please msg UT Potential

I'm admin of a server, we were beta testing it on the 9th with about 4 players... we officially launched the server yesterday. There is no alpha and we are working to build a strong community of players, so there is room to grow over time. We have an admin shop with currency in Metal ingots, just built a community forge area on top of the volcano, and will be hosting events as soon as we finish the locations and garner some more regular server residents. Check the link below to see if you're interested!

You can join my server it's fairly new with alot of small tribes 4x xp tame and resource we set it up so everyone has a fair chance at being alpha but either way your not going to be raided everyday and no offline raids is turned on so u can go to bed and not be worried some one can get your stuff we're trying to get everyone to build up so we can fight the bosses all together no lag it's a good server man 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived