Waking in Foundations

TheRealRain

8 minutes ago, TheRealRain said:

Hello everyone! There seems to be an issue with waking up in foundations at the moment, at least in adobe within SE. You can get out of this glitch by relogging a couple of times or by having someone drag your body.

this has been going on for quite a while, id even say for as long as the game has lived. its just a problem with the rendering order. they render players and dinos first and structures later. most of the time the time between players and structures is so small you wont fall through but sometimes you or your dinos fall through the floor/ceiling. thats also why it is advised to have your kibble farm on solid ground, because eggs tend to fall through the foundations and ceilings aswell. ^^ 

No, this is something different, this time when you spawn in beds you spawn underground and same as when you come online even if you logged on the roof :P but thank you :) I am new to ark, only about 150 hours at the moment, thank you for the response the two of you! I will take that advice Jrminot, Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Inzzane said:

I got used to log off in the middle of my base surrounded by my Thylas xD 

Sometimes you wake up and get a ball of poo right onto your face but I guess that´s just the Thyla way of saying good morning to me hahaha

Actually, this was something I'd do as well, though it was near the beavers when I'd log off.  That way when I logged back in and I was stuck in the foundation I could mount the beaver next to me and then dismount.

After logging in and not only finding that I had glitched away from the place I had logged off in, but also INTO an adobe behemoth gate frame, I started logging out on the ground. Built a nice location that was surrounded with walls and no foundations. Just ceilings pillars and walls. 2x3 room. People can't get to the bodies, and since I started logging there, not once have me or my friend woke up elsewhere int he base. This is on SE.

On the Island, I also was having trouble with getting stuck in the floor. took the second time getting stuck that I moved to a spot under the base. I have a spot that makes a great log off spot.

Archived