Server Configuration - Allow Anyone Cuddle

Jrminot

Hey,

I'm trying to impliment the server setting to allow anyone to perform baby care.

According to what I've found, you are supposed to add the following into the command line to enable this setting:

?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true

I tried that but it didn't appear to work

Anyone using this setting or know the correct way to implement it?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Jrminot said:

According to what I've found, you are supposed to add the following into the command line to enable this setting:

?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true

That is exactly what you need to add, so either you are adding it to the wrong place in the command line or expecting wrong results. Keep in mind that "anyone" means anyone in your tribe (and I´m not sure, but probably only if the dinos are tribe owned too). If that is what you want, post your command line here so we can see if you are putting it in the wrong place.

4 hours ago, Darkblood said:

That is exactly what you need to add, so either you are adding it to the wrong place in the command line or expecting wrong results. Keep in mind that "anyone" means anyone in your tribe (and I´m not sure, but probably only if the dinos are tribe owned too). If that is what you want, post your command line here so we can see if you are putting it in the wrong place.

"TheIsland?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=xxxx?SessionName=LostPVE (PVE, 1x all, Vanilla)?MaxPlayers=35?Port=xxxx?QueryPort=xxxx?AltSaveDirectoryName=xxxx?NonPermanentDiseases=false?AllowRaidDinoFeeding=true?PreventDiseases=false?AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=1?TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=true?PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=true?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0?PreventOfflinePvPInterval=900?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx?ForceAllStructureLocking=true?listen?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=xxxx

Posted above.

On 5/12/2017 at 0:50 PM, Darkblood said:

Almost. You got it wrong very close to the end, "listen" should be the very least thing (before the options with a "-"). Like this:

[...]ServerAdminPassword=xxxx?ForceAllStructureLocking=true?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?listen -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=xxxx

Thanks for catching it. I can't directly modify the command line (using a hosting company) I'll have to try to finagle it in there somehow or make them give me a gui option for that command parameter.

On 5/13/2017 at 4:11 PM, Darkblood said:

You know, many of this options that go into the command line through a "?" also work as a line in GameUserSeetings.ini (but not all of them, I don't know what's the reasoning there). So, if you have direct access to that file, I would try to put the following line in there:

AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true

I got it working. After your suggestion I did a second look through what options I could add to the command line (via gui). Previously, the hosting company had me add an option (the - valentineday one) via adding it to a gui box usually dedicated to the total conversion code. This was done without selecting a checkbox to actually initiate the total conversion. The end result was that the -valentine parameter was placed after ?listen where all the other "-" parameters go. I mistakenly was trying to put in the allowanyonebabyimprintcuddle parameter in that box so it was being placed with the "-" parameters instead of the "?" parameters.

Also, I previously tried exactly what you suggested with adding it to the GameUserSeetings.ini file but with no luck.

In the end, I was overlooking an existing gui checkbox that added the cuddle parameter into the commandline.

Thanks for all the help.

Archived