Pteranodon names?

Allan11011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I breed dozens of pteras, pretty much now I just name them after their color, or a pun related to the color that they are.
Hi sunblock, hornet, red racer, ms sapphire, The green lantern (glowing neon green)...  stuff like that

PS: these might just be the names i call them in real life, they are not named this ingame cause I don't want silliness in my breeding lines inheritance :P

My first male was Baron. First female was Amelia. After that we just named them from Top Gun. Maverick, Charlie, Goose, Viper, Iceman. Now unless it's something I use regularly (my Golem-Dozer, my Rex-Yana) I don't really name any of the dino's except the egg layers we use for storage (PVE) and the breeders with their best hatch stats. 

On 5/11/2017 at 2:34 AM, Allan11011 said:

So I do my pteranodon names in series my first series was the pterry series with after each one dying adding another Roman numeral (I,II,III,IV) on the pvp PS4 server(rads(friend rds-god on PS4 for info)) I have the McNuggetFace line(currently on III because of a sniper and an auto turret) I'm curious how do you name your pteranodons and what are their names?

I just do 224 Male 0/0 for any & all tames, haha!

(Tamed Level) (Male/Female) (Mutations inherited from the Father / Mutations inherited from the Mother)

• 2 weeks later...

If they are wild, I give them the most obscene names I can think of that are allowed. After they are bred, their names become    "mother's concentrated stat" (F) x "father's concentrated stat" (M). E.g. Stamina (F) x Damage (M). Then I can see if they got mutations from a specific parent. It makes the quasi-natural selection much easier. 

Archived