My god.... how about Tek rexes on a quetz ramp! Raining ubblockable death from above.... kudos to @moller for the photos, imagine that giga replaced with a Tek rex and using that for artillery! I think that this could be really good for taking out gennys and powerful Dinos like gigas! What do you think and leave feedback...

IMG_7755.PNG

20 minutes ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

Ah, sorry... thought I had an original idea.... I'll just go back to the corner 

**sobs quietly***

Who cares what someone else said. You do you. I actually like you even though we disagree on stuff. I haven't seen you be offensive in any manner this whole time so you say what you want to say and I will handle what needs to be handled.

on the other hand(which you will disagree with) this is a clear example of why things need to change in a big way after the official release. Hopefully that is understandable

21 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Who cares what someone else said. You do you. I actually like you even though we disagree on stuff. I haven't seen you be offensive in any manner this whole time so you say what you want to say and I will handle what needs to be handled.

on the other hand(which you will disagree with) this is a clear example of why things need to change in a big way after the official release. Hopefully that is understandable

exactly next tek item to unlock is a jetpack for gigas so you don't have to walk anymore..... Pathing AI issues solved your welcome ark

3 hours ago, spacejam said:

exactly next tek item to unlock is a jetpack for gigas so you don't have to walk anymore..... Pathing AI issues solved your welcome ark

First off, yes I got the sarcasm.

next, if they did that I wouldn't really care. It's not my game. I just play the game. Thank god I have the choice to play or not play, and o am thankful that everyone else has the same choice.

having said that, I have never met worse people in this than the ones I have met that play ark. And that's bad. Pretty much all around the world. Not every country but hopefully you get my drift. Ark players are very bad people. I am not saying "I hope they all die" because I wouldn't say that. I am just saying If someone else said that I wouldn't argue. Not that big of a deal guys

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I blame youtube...

If someone makes a video of what they seen one week, the next every raptor is doing it...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
2 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

can you do that with a bronto too?

No, because it's classed as a platform, so it can't be on other platforms... Find this out when you try put a bronto on a raft.

16 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

No, because it's classed as a platform, so it can't be on other platforms... Find this out when you try put a bronto on a raft.

same goes for gigas buddy, you cannot put a giga,bronto,titan or quetz on a raft or platform, but yet here we are with a giga on a platform :D so im wondering, can you put a bronto on one? :D 

I think he misunderstood you, he tought you are asking if you can put a bronto on the top of a quetz....

I'm pretty sure you can but a lazer rex on the top of a bronto platform. But whats the point, the rex remains on the ground but now requires 2 poeple to be able to fight (one drive the bronto, one drives the rex).

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, szabiferi said:

I think he misunderstood you, he tought you are asking if you can put a bronto on the top of a quetz....

Yea, that is indeed what it was.

"I ain't your buddy, pal..."

1 hour ago, szabiferi said:

I'm pretty sure you can but a lazer rex on the top of a bronto platform. But whats the point, the rex remains on the ground but now requires 2 poeple to be able to fight (one drive the bronto, one drives the rex).

i WAS asking if i can put a bronto on a quetz this way :D 

Guest BubbaCrawfish

English has failed us all... Why would you want a bronto on the quetz though? A berry vacuum?

Operation Dumbo Drop?

11 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

English has failed us all... Why would you want a bronto on the quetz though? A berry vacuum?

Operation Dumbo Drop?

how has it fauled you? i just asked if its possible to do that with a bronto, i probably should have specified that i wanted to replace the giga but i feel my english wasnt really lacking.

2 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

Well... he might want to avoid the dangers on the ground with his bronto OR want to make his bronta faster reach the destination.... :)

nah i just want to look ridiculous when delivering brontos to specific locations. :D not everything has to be efficient or purposefull. sometimes i like to do things for FUN. :P

We have used large platforms to ferry up to three rexes at a time on quetzal back. A friend of ours said he fit four on his.

Well, three Tek rexes on a quetz back would be a massive amount of firepower to drop off at once. Or hover with. Of course, three guys with homing rockets would put a quick end to the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier of Ark.

But yeah, moving them past obstructions quickly would be great.

:Jerbmad:Can't wait for shady PvP experts crying here and making threads: "Nerf a war strategy these people used against me" and [name of notorious troll censored] discriminating Alphas who do this with his shady studies on how every Alpha is a horrible human being.

Let's hope WC won't make a new backasswards patch to somehow block Rexes from going onto a Quetzal since this is creative ressource management.

Archived