Bronto lvl 200+ and a raft full of structures disappeared

Udju

Yesterday my friend noticed that my Bronto (lvl 200+) which was in his fence just disappeared. I am quiet sure that the timer was not over yet caus i play every day, and even if someone has claimed it, that person could not have gotten the bronto out from there. There was no death message in the tribelog and the taming limit was the same like before. The bronto was equipped with a platformsaddle with a bed on it, which does'nt show on teleportermap anymore. Today i noticed that my best raft has disappeared too, it was safely parked on the beach in front of my base where no leeds can reach it and i was on it two days ago for sure. it was full of structures like a Smoker full of primejerky, a smitty with materials and some shelves filled with yellow and pink weapons and taming items and ressources... again no message in the tribelog and the same number in taming limit and again the beds on it are not shown anymore on the teleportermap... the Bronto and the raft were both parked close to other dinos or rafts, but this was never a problem. this is really a big loss and i don't know what i should do to get my raft and bronto back :(

as harsh as this may sound. i doubt there might be something else to do than move on.
from your story it was probably a bug, or might have been a server admin in case you are not playing on official (or could theoretically have been an ark admin on official, but i hope that's not true)
game is still not finish -> bugs -> nothing going to be returned for you.
sorry for your loss.

The island or the centre? I've been on the centre and where we set up (moved as quick as we could once we realised what happened) under a waterfall we would Park dinos birds etc outside the base and randomly they would dissappear, again no tribe log etc. Sounds like it could be a bug but unlikely to get it back.

I'll always miss my first frog there ?

We had 2 quetzals get out of an enclosed pen, 1 was killed by a fly (was on passive) the other I found about 3 min away just sitting on the ground. I also see a lot of people asking where there Dino's went. Lots of birds just floating in the air right now. Usually happenes after an update, this was just after the 1.5x event. Sucks that it happens, we have been missing an anklyo for about a week now. Your bronto could still be out there, good luck

EU- Official server.

12 hours ago, Uglymonkey84 said:

We had 2 quetzals get out of an enclosed pen, 1 was killed by a fly (was on passive) the other I found about 3 min away just sitting on the ground. I also see a lot of people asking where there Dino's went. Lots of birds just floating in the air right now. Usually happenes after an update, this was just after the 1.5x event. Sucks that it happens, we have been missing an anklyo for about a week now. Your bronto could still be out there, good luck

EU- Official server.

a bronto cannot fly... even when it did run after a wild dino and glitched through the wall of my friends base it would be there somewhere nearby and i could teleport to the bed on its platform, but i can't, that bed simply is not shown in the teleportermap anymore. and we did search everywhere, it is gone.

30 minutes ago, Udju said:

a bronto cannot fly... even when it did run after a wild dino and glitched through the wall of my friends base it would be there somewhere nearby and i could teleport to the bed on its platform, but i can't, that bed simply is not shown in the teleportermap anymore. and we did search everywhere, it is gone.

Gotcha, our anklyo disappeared, also can't fly. Nothing on the log, anyways good luck.

3 hours ago, Uglymonkey84 said:

Gotcha, our anklyo disappeared, also can't fly. Nothing on the log, anyways good luck.

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, powerstuck said:

Leeds

no, not possible. read my first post:

On 9.5.2017 at 9:31 PM, Udju said:

Today i noticed that my best raft has disappeared too, it was safely parked on the beach in front of my base where no leeds can reach it

2 hours ago, Chronosphere said:

open a ticket, and hope for the best.

i did, the GM was sorry, said they cannot help, which i can't believe, there must be logs and ways to restore my raft with all the structures and items and my bronto with its platformsaddle, if they want to. :|

yeah thats really poop of them. but look at the counterpoint, if they restored all missing things, people would be asking for insanely dumb things like oh i had a 450 quetzal with all weight and stam pls restore.. but having logs for everything would be a bitch too read trough no? like do they have seperate logs for each tribememeber and so does it include all spawns and dinos ? i dont even know now xD

Archived