Hello everyone I'm new to the forums but full of great Ideas I take anyones supportive ideas and things of that nature.

My idea is that there should be a new map called "Floating Gorge" all of the items are about as large as the floating island in the center map. Each one will have different things on it. The Obelisks are all on smaller islands but they all consist of only the obelisks. On these many floating islands some will have the artifact caves and the regular caves as well. Some islands will just be biome islands. A large majority of the dinos will be flyers and quetzals will be more frequent to find in this map. Since this map is mainly floating islands there will be some islands that have more metal and some will be connected and some will be larger than others. Knowing that this map would be mainly traveled through by flight it would make it difficult for getting larger dinos up to the islands. This making it difficult for PVP or more of protection wise. The spawning of certain land dinos will probably be lowered because of how the map is. 

If you're reading this thank you for giving the time to read this and comment in a constructive way to help the idea get submitted if you really like it.

Archived