Please fix pve I'm in the hospital right now and all I wanna do is play ark PVE not pvp but I have to deal with people kiteing gigga and titans to my base and pillaring my base I just want to play with friends and breed dinosaurs and build my base but I can't because I have to deal with them problems ark devs if your reading this please put a admin on every pve server to monitor what's happening it's supposed to be PVE not PVP or do something 

That's not really a solution. After joining 3 private servers when I first started playing and each one of them disappearing on me I now only play official.

Gigas and Titans shouldn't even be in PvE. They have zero purpose. Their only use is as battle dinos and that simply isn't a thing in PvE. OK, the Giga gathers meat better than anything but does anyone seriously ever need to gather meat faster than a decent level Rex can do it? One trip out on a Rex can fill 5 fridges easily. 

People (and admin) say kiting is ok as you're still against the environment but you're really not. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and by the same token, wild dinos don't raid bases, people raid bases. The dino is just their gun.

I'm currently having to build a stupid a$$ed monster wall around my base so it doesn't happen to me again. On Prim+ we only have one metal structure, steel pillars, and they're horribly expensive to make but my walls will be reinforced with these in time. I'm having to do something I've never had to do before because of these idiots, grind, because I need iron and carbon in huge quantities to make those pillars. I've never had to grind before. I play the game at my pace, no rush and no timescale to keep to but I now have an enforced goal that I just don't want. So my enjoyment of the game is being adversely affected by spiteful morons. 

pillaring is an offense against the official rules. (on PVE)

the kiting isnt against the rules so they wont do anything against it. just build your base and keep this in mind.

-put your dinos in a closed pen made out of atleast stone but pref metal

-have a closed perimeter wall out of atleast stone but pref metal.

-dont tame anything you cannot protect.

PVE doesnt mean you dont have to pay any mind to defenses whatsoever 

have fun surviving :) 

I don't think they should remove Gigas or Titans from PvE, because if you manage to kill them (it is now harder with the flyer nerf, but still doable), they give you a lot of xp. And also I think, in PvE we should have the same environment than in PvP, because it means Player versus environment, so why to remove the most dangerous creature out of the game? And if you want to remove those, what about the Alpha creatures? They also have no purpose, you cannot even tame them. Do you want to get rid of them as well? Just keeping nice and easy to handle creatures in? Then it is no survival game anymore, in my opinion.

By the way, these issues are not X-Box related only, it happens on the official servers for PC as well. At least they happened while I tried to play on an official server.

finding a good server takes time,

this game is played by thousands of bratty little kids who play only to troll and cause trouble.

But good servers are out there.

A key word you need to look for on line is ark "community" if you can join one of those the server they play on will definitely be regulated and wont have trolls. if there are they will get delt with quickly. 

I have found many servers and in 1 hour of playing i managed to talk to the admin in chat and was able to discern if it was a good server or not , most of them were great. 

Archived