Returning to the server you played on...Bookmarks fail, search server name fails

hal9000

You can filter by "My Survivors" to find all of the servers you have characters on. You can also favorite the ones you play frequently, as you can't manually remove your survivors if you leave a server so the list can get quite long over time if you're constantly going to new ones. I've never had an issue with not being able to find my characters using the my survivors filter, but sometimes the menu is a little laggy and I have to wait 30 seconds or so and refresh it to get my characters to pop up.

57 minutes ago, Cymas said:

You can filter by "My Survivors" to find all of the servers you have characters on. You can also favorite the ones you play frequently, as you can't manually remove your survivors if you leave a server so the list can get quite long over time if you're constantly going to new ones. I've never had an issue with not being able to find my characters using the my survivors filter, but sometimes the menu is a little laggy and I have to wait 30 seconds or so and refresh it to get my characters to pop up.

My survivors disappeared after months of not playing on Officials.

10 hours ago, Cymas said:

On XB1 there does not seem to be a My Survivors server filter... 

The 4 items in the drop down are: Official dedicated, Player ded..., Non ded.., and Bookmarks. 

I tried entering My Survivors in the Server Name Filter text entry box but that of course failed. 

I thought I remembered the server number... NA-XBOXOFFICIALSERVER125 ... but the numbers i see now skip the 120s.. numbering ends at 115 then resumes at 131. 

So, either some are missing, or I remember wrong? 

If your on pc, I would suggest joining a random server, then look up the server on this website.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/search?game=ark&page=1

Once you find your steam name in the server your in (assuming you never changed your steam name), you can then click on your name and it should show all the history of servers you have spent a large amount of time on in the past (assuming they didn't get new hardware and change ips as this resets servers metric data). Once you do this a list should appear that shows all the servers you have been in and spent time on.

Another way to find servers that you have been online in is by using steam itself. In steam options go to view, Then click servers, Then click history, it should show the date you were last in a server, it will also show if its online by listing the player amount. If they say not responding that server either moved to another ip (usually is the case for officials) or it was removed by the owner (unofficial).

Archived