Looking for work ! (Application)

Looking for a great administrator ? Look no further. (Server must be 24-7)

Hello, my name is Liam I am 17 years old and I have been playing ark for around a year and a half now and I have a lot of management experience with running servers and working with others from the PC On servers such as the Ark Alliances server, to the Xbox one on player dedicated servers . I am polite, well mannered and will always treat players with respect. I can bring entertainment to your server such as events and mini-games for other players to compete against one another for prizes, alongside this I understand I will not be able to participate in the PVP Aspect of the server and commit to working. I have many ideas which can easily be put into place to help the server community grow and become more active itself. I have a decent amount of building experience for arenas and communal shops for players who are in the ark themselves.My main goal as an administrator in Ark is to assure the players are having a fun and enhancing experience and with me on your team, it is possible. I am in UK Time (GMT+1) I am active 90% of the day and can monitor the server when you or other administrators are busy.

(Server must be 24-7)

(Server must be boosted)

Age - 17

Skype - blue.04201

Xbox GT - LeglessMilkman

I will assure all players are happy with the circumstances of where the server is at

I will never treat anyone different to anyone else, not even my own friends

I will always do as I am told/complete a task by a given date

I will respect my team members and always take other ideas into consideration

(Currently working on no servers, my time will be dedicated to one, and one only)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived