Wildcard appreciation thread!

myksta0121

With all the negative comments about wildcard i just wanted to create a thread to show my great appreciation to everyone at wildcard for creating this awesome game.

I love this game, its hands down the most fun i have gotten from a game i have purchased ever, so to everyone who has been involved in any shape or form even down to the moderators of the forums a massive thankyou to all the time and effort you put in to this game/community :).

If you feel the same way leave a comment and let them know just how much this game means to you .

10 hours and still no reply? Shame on you (who didn't reply yet :)  ). 

I must admit, I absolutely still love this game, although I play single and heavily modded to cut some of the time consuming tasks (I have a job too you know), this game has still by far the most playhours in it (probably only surpassed by the pokemon franchise from several years ago). Despite the nerfs, lags, breaks and glitches (just lost all my gear again due to last mod-breaking patch) I seem to keep returning to the game, try out new mods and maps, and just have fun, (most of the time). 

It's like a virus, once bitten, it never leaves you.

i imagine threads like these are a welcome sight to WC between all these hate/cry threads lately. ^^ its a good initiative to show them there are still alot of players that absolutely love them! and im one of them. 

ARK has had its ups and downs, their have been points in which WC could have handled better or were communication was lacking, but they too need to learn how things like these go and i think they are doing an amazing job learning from their mistakes.

ive played quite alot of games and i must say that ARK is the best one. its all subjective i know, ive been crazy about dinos ever since i was a kid and always liked to build things so for me this is the dream game.

i would like to thank everyone thats part of the team for their amazing work and the effort they have put in this game to make it what it is today. and i would like to encourage them to keep doing this until release and after! i hope the ride never ends ^^.

Now this is a good thread. Kudos to myksta. Regardless of the problems people have with you guys I can still tell how hard you guys work on this game and how important this game is to all of you. Try not to listen to the ones that are just insulting and not providing some sort of constructive feedback. I have your backs when it comes to them. I trust you guys will make ark the best it can be(which is awesome). People also don't realize(for some reason) that you are humans just like us players. They expect you to never have problems or to do things in a moments notice. Don't worry about a thing you guys I doing fine. I always calculate the human factor when I think about your decisions or mistakes.

you guys keep doing you and they game will be awesome.

This games is really awesome, I rarely find a game I like and play so much (Lineage 2/Aion/Starcraft/Diablo/Heroes of Newerth/Minecraft/Hearthstone). I like this game alot, to me it s like Minecraft on steroids. This game has countless possibilities, the graphics are AWESOME.

I really like the concept of the game. The Wildcard devs deserve to be praised for this game. They need to improve on communication though, as it is very important. I was really angry on the new UI and flyer nerf, but I calmed down after a while and saw the advantages (I still think some birds need a small boost in speed): People use land dinos more [me for one surely]. I hope they will keep up the good work, add more stuff, optimize the game and polish it. I also hope they would add more DLCs and stuff, I would buy anything they release, this game was worth every penny four times. It has its ups and downs as every game, and terror [especially early game, the game is a horrible experience of being eaten by everything] but overall, taking all factors into consideration it's one of the BEST games I have ever played [we talk about the concept and game design, not about the bugs and issues].

So cheers WC, keep up the good work, bring us a better game with every patch, and also bring us new stuff to craft kill tame ride and conquer! [oh and gather..]

5 hours ago, Volcano637 said:

Now this is a good thread. Kudos to myksta. Regardless of the problems people have with you guys I can still tell how hard you guys work on this game and how important this game is to all of you. Try not to listen to the ones that are just insulting and not providing some sort of constructive feedback. I have your backs when it comes to them. I trust you guys will make ark the best it can be(which is awesome). People also don't realize(for some reason) that you are humans just like us players. They expect you to never have problems or to do things in a moments notice. Don't worry about a thing you guys I doing fine. I always calculate the human factor when I think about your decisions or mistakes.

you guys keep doing you and they game will be awesome.

Thanks for the kudos lol. Happy to see so many others showing there appreciation of the hard work thats gone into developing this game. I hold my hands up i have been pretty outspoken of the way Wildcard have approached certain aspect but at the end of the day i realised and as you and others have pointed out there human just like me and you and without them there wouldnt even be a game for me to moan about ?

Very nice thread myksta! Just this morning I was actually thinking about the positive patches done in updates that easily gets overlooked by all the negative feedback on certain other ones. Anyway, yes thank you WC for this amazing game! I like others on here have been fascinated too with dinosaurs since I was very young. This has been, by far, one of the best games I've ever played. I've logged endless hours playing this game and I'm always excited to see what's around the corner with the updates! Thank you very much WC for letting us dino loving people share in your adventure and keep up the good work!  

1 hour ago, myksta0121 said:

Thanks for the kudos lol. Happy to see so many others showing there appreciation of the hard work thats gone into developing this game. I hold my hands up i have been pretty outspoken of the way Wildcard have approached certain aspect but at the end of the day i realised and as you and others have pointed out there human just like me and you and without them there wouldnt even be a game for me to moan about ?

That is awesome you see things that way. Keep fighting the good fight ?

I absolutely love this game.  The devs have worked so hard to create some thing absolutely amazing, and I really appreciate what they are doing.  You can tell they really do put care and effort into it.  There are so many different ways you can play, different ways to do the same things, they support modders, have TONS of custom config options for server and SP.  Really the different ways you can customize everything (down to poop interval LOL) really makes this game amazing.  Mods, as I mention before allow you to customize even more.  Building is so fun "with S+" :), and even tame dinosaurs....tame DINOSAURS!

But really, I absolutely love this game.  It is my most played game, still EA, and cost less than almost any other game I have ever purchased.

Archived