pve Hard Dragon for Friday May 12th 6pm PST

Keltten

We are going to be running a HARD Dragon Boss run at 6:00PM PST on PVE. (2:00 AM GMT 8PM CST 9pm EST)

Requirements to come - 25k HP Rex with 600%+ or higher melee. Level 100 & HAVE DISCORD

MUST SHOW UP 1 day early with REX and 30 mins day of before the fight! Backups will be given slots if you are not on the server 30 mins early. 
Video and Server will be messaged out in PM's

Please note - There is always a risk with boss fights. This is especially true to the dragon. People must use discord and follow instructions to ensure everyone gets the engrams at the end ^_^!

I need people to contribute to the tribute. I am able to lead this but as a one man show it hard for me to collect artifacts solo (Mostly the Hard water cave and Hard Snow cave)

Tribute: Updating as I get them

Artifact Of The Hunter -
Artifact Of The Pack - 
Artifact Of The Massive -
Artifact Of The Clever -
Artifact Of The Skylord -
Artifact Of The Devourer - 
Artifact Of The Immune -
Artifact Of The Strong - 
Artifact Of The Cunning - 
Artifact Of The Brute - GOT

Megalodon Tooth   24 - GOT
Tyrannosaurus Arm 4 - 
Argentavis Talon 12 -
Sauropod Vertebra 6 - 
Tusoteuthis Tentacle 6 - 

SLOT TABLE. Please comment below if you are able to come. Reserved given to people on the backup list who did come on time to last run. They will need to confirm. 

1. Me

2. Jono

3. Fred

4. Squareenix

5. [Reserved JOE]

6. Toria

7. Oliver

8. @wi110w

9. @Desilent

10. @Sh4rk

Backups

1. @Dumpling

2.GeneralPatton

3. AlphaMattPve420

4. @Pitbull3

2 hours ago, Keltten said:

We are going to be running a HARD Dragon Boss run at 6:00PM PST on PVE. (2:00 AM GMT 8PM CST 9pm EST)

Requirements to come - 25k HP Rex with 600%+ or higher melee. Level 100 & HAVE DISCORD

MUST SHOW UP 1 day early with REX and 30 mins day of before the fight! Backups will be given slots if you are not on the server 30 mins early. 
Video and Server will be messaged out in PM's

Please note - There is always a risk with boss fights. This is especially true to the dragon. People must use discord and follow instructions to ensure everyone gets the engrams at the end ^_^!

I need people to contribute to the tribute. I am able to lead this but as a one man show it hard for me to collect artifacts solo (Mostly the Hard water cave and Hard Snow cave)

Tribute: Updating as I get them

Artifact Of The Hunter -
Artifact Of The Pack - 
Artifact Of The Massive -
Artifact Of The Clever -
Artifact Of The Skylord -
Artifact Of The Devourer - 
Artifact Of The Immune -
Artifact Of The Strong - 
Artifact Of The Cunning - 
Artifact Of The Brute - GOT

Megalodon Tooth   24 - GOT
Tyrannosaurus Arm 4 - 
Argentavis Talon 12 -
Sauropod Vertebra 6 - 
Tusoteuthis Tentacle 6 - 

SLOT TABLE. Please comment below if you are able to come. Reserved given to people on the backup list who did come on time to last run. They will need to confirm. 

1. Me

2. Jono

3. Fred

4. Squareenix

5. [Reserved JOE]

6. Toria

7. Oliver

8. @wi110w

Backups

Sign me up :)

List updated by people posting times. Note backups have a chance of taking a slot if someone does not meet the time requirements. (Rex over at least 24 hours in advance and show up 30 mins early). So at 29 mins to go if the person is not in Discord and not on the islands they will be left behind for someone who is there. The fight will then start once everyone is at the red obelisk and ready to go so before 6 is VERY VERY Possible. 

Reminder tomorrow to bring over your Rexs! Also if you can help with artifacts let me know. People on backup that offered artifacts NOT added to the list of artifacts provided as that would be mean to take it and not bring them. 

@pielord Maybe next dragon we can get you 3 in. I can put you on the backup list if you wish. 

4 hours ago, Keltten said:

Reminder tomorrow to bring over your Rexs! Also if you can help with artifacts let me know. People on backup that offered artifacts NOT added to the list of artifacts provided as that would be mean to take it and not bring them. 

@pielord Maybe next dragon we can get you 3 in. I can put you on the backup list if you wish. 

ok that be great

thx 

First off is this on official servers? I'd like to make sure I can actually transfer.

I have asc saddle, high rex with the required stats at 100% imprint. I've done several boss runs with Brood and Mega, but have only tested Dragon in single player and watched videos on successful runs. I would like to be considered. I am hoping I made the 24 hour cutoff point prior to the day of. If not I would like to be considered for the next run.

I also have discord.

5 hours ago, ArkCreation said:

First off is this on official servers? I'd like to make sure I can actually transfer.

I have asc saddle, high rex with the required stats at 100% imprint. I've done several boss runs with Brood and Mega, but have only tested Dragon in single player and watched videos on successful runs. I would like to be considered. I am hoping I made the 24 hour cutoff point prior to the day of. If not I would like to be considered for the next run.

I also have discord.

We have many interests for this run and I'm not sure it would be viable at this time to reserve you. Please watch out for future runs. Rex Saddle does not matter for dragon with it doing %damage

Thanks

Archived