Anyone else as crazy as me ? haha new mutation

Amanda632

you are seriously doing something wrong if you dont name all baby phiomia Bacon Bit and i was honestly wondering too if i was the only one crazy enough to breed the seemingly useless phiomia. but for the longest time ive been trying to breed a proper battle and travel phiomia the introduction of mutations is what made me start as even with ideal wild stats phiomia could never be anything but an ugly farm animal. but mutations changed all that now theres hope of course i have had to cull my herd a few times but im sure my carnivores dont mind..as it stands i have about 6 phiomia the 2 original parents and there 4 latest progeny heavily mutated and all this to get a phiomia that is at least as good as a slightly bad raptor.

4 hours ago, DeweyDecimal said:

To be honest, I've been thinking about breeding phiomias to get a mutated one to keep in the base for poop production.

Also gonna try to mutate oviraptors.

Basically, I want to get mutations for all my dinos that just stand around.

thats what i started working on :) so far i have a paracer mutation and now the pig, working on others soon :)

Well done Amanda!!!!!!!!!!! This is a part of the game that most of the people playing the game are missing. The little things that you can do in the game that give you joy. They maybe silly or totally useless in some people's eyes, but we still have the freedom to do what ever we feel like. The wonders of a sandbox type game like ARK are endless and hopefully the devs don't loose sight of this powerful aspect of the game.

Color breeding is one of my favorite things but it can be so time consuming. Eventually I want to breed plesios, theriz, compys and jerboas for colors, iv already got several colors for thorny dragons (including an amazing crimson red, crimson on the spikes, and deep blue as well as a plathora of others) but been working with squids, finally got a color from them (blue) but man are they torture to raise alone.

Archived