Patch 257: Giant Bee, Daeodon, Liopleurodon, Kentrosaurus, Tek Cave & Ascension!

Jatheish

hohoho amazing hurr durr charlie the unicorn refference. A Liopleurodon had a potential,but u made him the worst poop in the whole game.In my opinion it should be an alternative for plesio(something like saber-wolf)its not that it's special ability makes me sick,but the temporarity,Temporary tames oficially sucks.While Titano is just able to break everything,liopleurodon is useless,and shouldnt even be supposed to be made that way.... shame on you wildcard, shame on you.

So I just hatched a 340 ptera egg, everything is going fine, stats are great, level too, and just finished raising it, perfect, now in upload it using a transmitter back to my main server... it drops down to level 290...? Stats are destroyed, what the actual Duck!? I'm done, 0% feedback from the devs at all over any of my issues of DDossers or Dupers either, 0% care. Ducking ridiculous.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unlock the center.  Choices like this will keep players leaving.  A free to play map us not something we should have to unlock and earn it's not worth it.  The center is not a prize.  And why punish single players to have to unlock it.  Sure using cheats can undo your mistakes.  Except for the single players that want to play legit.  You fixed many things but broken more in the process.

• 1 month later...