Patch 257: Giant Bee, Daeodon, Liopleurodon, Kentrosaurus, Tek Cave & Ascension!

Jatheish

On 5/5/2017 at 10:59 PM, ciabattaroll said:

That implies it was balanced in the first place. Anyway, to answer your question they're still in the process of collecting data and if they will make more changes they will make a statement about it.

Fair enough. I'm a PVE player so I can't speak for the pvp players. But as a PVE player the Nerf seemed like a dramatic leap. I can understand scaling back but this felt like you're at a full run and instead of backing off to slow down, you have your legs cut at the knee. Then they say say oh we will try to find a fix that works lol.

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, thedogowl said:

Have you found more holes in The Center!? If so the guy that deals with The Center was requesting people send them images of the holes and their location a while back. If you found places that haven't been fixed/new places I'd get in touch with him so he can fix em'!

Scorched Eath

Ok so in my previous comment on this post i asked about ascension an what the hell it means when it comes to ark and i still dont know but now im itching for something else because now that we have underwater bases even though the cube formula just seems ugly to me unless WC plan on bringing a cloaking device which would hide the base behind a natural setting like a rocky out crop or an arch but that would mean sacrificing the shield as the cloak would be a module of the shield generator.

Anyway enough about the underwater bases as i want to talk about dungeons and bunkers and the ability to build bunkers just like the new TEK Cave in the volcano but actually have it be a mmo style raid which would take multiple people and tribes to complete im kinda thinking like MMO raid but in stages starting off from normal, hard, Nightmare and finally Insane in which insane would have a difficulty rating of at least 20 levels above player and dino max level hence the need for cooperation with multiple tribes or solitary hunters and the higher you go in level lets say the more element you would get and other gear an trophies.

Just curious an all since end of game or in fact game content is rather lacking when it comes to originality since im sure every server is litually alpha tribes dominating lower tribes those lower tribes taking their frustration out on solitary hunters an solo players who then come here to complain about been grieved repeatedly making them quit pvp or stop playing the game entirely but with this it would give even the lowest leveled player a chance to get better gear an items they can use even if its just a hut and maybe dilo kibble for a level 1 noob or maybe a saddle and journeyman pick axe with food either way depending on your level and the difficulty you choose or you can get to an clear then the better gear you get.

Lets say your a end game level alpha tribe with nothing more to do but fight bosses an unlock TEK TIER engrams well instead you could complete the insanity and maybe get 5 Tek foundations with 100 element and 2 trex tek saddles so it gives people more to do.