Patch 257: Giant Bee, Daeodon, Liopleurodon, Kentrosaurus, Tek Cave & Ascension!

Jatheish

So, the moving dates remind me of a joke.

This Polish guy is flying from New York to Los Angeles (I am part Polish).

Shortly after take off there is like a boom sound and the plane shudders a bit.

The Captain gets on the intercom and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, you obviously felt and heard that boom. I want to assure everything is ok. We have just lost an engine. As this plane has 4 engines, we have 3 left and the only issue is we will be delayed in our arrival in Los Angeles by 1 hour. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your flight."

Dinner service comes and goes and there is another boom and plane shuddering.

The captain gets on the intercom again and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have lost another engine, but please don't worry, we have two other ones. We will be delayed another hour. Thank you."

The Polish guy starts watching a movie and there is another boom and shudder.

The captain gets on the intercom again and explains it was another engine and not to worry, they will just be another hour delayed, and the movies are free now.

The Polish guy leans over to the guy next to him and says, "If we lose any more engines, we will be up here all day."

That kinda makes me feel like this update. :D

1 hour ago, Taluntherat said:

So, the moving dates remind me of a joke.

This Polish guy is flying from New York to Los Angeles (I am part Polish).

Shortly after take off there is like a boom sound and the plane shudders a bit.

The Captain gets on the intercom and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, you obviously felt and heard that boom. I want to assure everything is ok. We have just lost an engine. As this plane has 4 engines, we have 3 left and the only issue is we will be delayed in our arrival in Los Angeles by 1 hour. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your flight."

Dinner service comes and goes and there is another boom and plane shuddering.

The captain gets on the intercom again and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have lost another engine, but please don't worry, we have two other ones. We will be delayed another hour. Thank you."

The Polish guy starts watching a movie and there is another boom and shudder.

The captain gets on the intercom again and explains it was another engine and not to worry, they will just be another hour delayed, and the movies are free now.

The Polish guy leans over to the guy next to him and says, "If we lose any more engines, we will be up here all day."

That kinda makes me feel like this update. :D

get used to it

5 minutes ago, Utlagi said:

Et could mean estimated time. Time zones are three letters. Im in est. 

Time zones are not limited to 3 letters. "ET" = Eastern Time, which switches between EST and EDT depending on the time of the year (currently the East Coast is in EDT, not EST).

To answer the main question though, according to Jat's twitter, the patch is imminent as long as the latest upload is not buggy.