RiseofNationsRP

pvp Rise of Nations Ragnarok RP/PvP [2.5xTa,1.5xGa,2xExp] Active Community | Discord

49 minutes ago, CoryOrth said:

Servers being migrated to a different node in hopes to help with the lag when we get more than 15 people on the server. Will be updating the main post with the new information when it is up and running. Nothing will change other than the IP :).

so that's why its down? or I can I just not see it in the "my survivors" filter?

19 minutes ago, Eyetm said:

Hope the food behind the bar of the Inn doesn't spoil o.O.

No worries there because server will start from last save and orth saves it right before taking it down.

But still hope the server will be up soon !

whats the diffrence on the old node and the new one the server is moving to btw ?

Edited by Ahven

11 minutes ago, Ahven said:

No worries there because server will start from last save and orth saves it right before taking it down.

But still hope the server will be up soon !

whats the diffrence on the old node and the new one the server is moving to btw ?

Heh, I know mate:) Was a little RP mixed in with an opportunity to showcase my Inn and a place where some ppl are doing some fun RP on the server:)

Sorry for the delay guys, but the host is totally messing it up. They aren't watching the transfer of files and only tell me it's failed to transfer once 4-5 hours have passed by. They've botched the transfer 3 times now, I just got informed of the third failed transfer just now. 

Edited by RiseofNationsRP