pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

2 hours ago, vashshadow said:

well real life is eating up my free time so bren will not be back i mite come back if my free time happens again but i doubt that with trying to start emt classes

No problem bud. RL comes first.

Also, as a bit of a notice for those who are unaware, we finally got all the surface world Supply Drops redone, All level appropriate gear should be within them with more modifications on the horizon. We will constantly keep them up to date with new patches and new saddles, new weapons, and so much more. :D

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appear to have accidental broken rules that I didn't read, because I was not wanting to snoop around a buildng! 

I left my anky on the Mountain next to some Argys. I left her there because I didn't want to start running around a building that did not belong to me and I had seen that the grill was for use by all of us, so I thought that would be a safe place to leave her. 

I have just found her, on top of the very building I stayed away from, and she is no longer owned by me! (Suzy). 

After much pausing and deliberating, I decided to wander into said building, only to find rules on leaving animals elsewhere >.< 

I sincerely apologise for this, and I will make sure that in future I go against my gut instinct and wander around unknown buildings to find signs! Thank you.

On 1/22/2016 at 5:58 PM, RiseofNationsRP said:
  • Only 1 Large Tribe Base Is Protected Within The Rules.

I'm curious how this applies to rafts/platforms. I built my main base on a raft since I don't have any large dinos yet. Is it possible someone might mistake it for a secondary base and raid it?

In general, this server seems like a great idea. Looking forward to playing on it more often.

[Edit: Also, why isn't grabbing people and dropping them an acceptable way to kill them?]

The Huntsman are taking in new members to help with the construction of the new Huntsman Hall and compound, and to search across the land to tame and kill for trophies. You will be feed and taken well care of while at our home. 

Check us out here

Also, I am personally interested in purchasing a Quetzal. Level isn't a big deal since it is mostly for carrying new tames and metal runs. I just have a pretty bad PC, low frames, and a lot of rubber-banding and it makes tames like the Quetzal difficult.

Dear Survivors!!

The Huntsman understand that there are some new survivors on the island who may neither know about tomorrow's Black Summit meeting, nor have transportation to get there. Today we outfitted out Quetzal Gumby with a cabin and the Gumby Airlines will be assisting with transportation tomorrow. We currently have seating for 6, but we will be able to add a couple more seats if needed. Please respond here or on the Rise of Nations shoutbox if you will be needing a ride, so that we may plan accordingly. All Footpaw residence need to meet at the Huntsman Hall, other Survivors may be picked up closer to their homes. Transportation is available to ANY Survivor, not just new ones.

What: Transportation to the Black Summit via air

When: Tomorrow at 6PM EST

Cost: FREE

Other: Maximum weight of 200, no weapons out in flight, notify a Huntsman to be picked up.

Archived