pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

Krunk from The Travellers here.

I was just wondering if there was any room to consider some extra mods on the server? Because if it is possible I would like to suggest 2 mods to aid in the roleplay aspect of the server.

The first is the Reinforced Wood Tier:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608800320

I wouldn't have suggested Aku Shima, it would have added a bunch of things that would unbalance the game in my opinion, but the author has since separated Aku Shima into separate mods. This is JUST the RWT, a standalone, smaller mod. The reason I suggest this is everyone likes wood construction, but the default wood tier is aesthetically unappealing. This reinforced wood tier, which takes it's models and look from the already ingame reinforced wood items (so it's completely in style with the base game), is very aesthetically pleasing and gives higher level builders something other than stone and metal to work with. Stone and metal is fine for standard PVP oriented servers as everyone makes a box fortress to repel offline raiders but on this server what with the focus on roleplay and community I believe it can only be beneficial to the look and flavour of structures and shops across the island.

The second suggestion is the Pub Mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600015460

Almost every major developed tribe on the server has some level of Tavern, Bar, Inn or Restaurant but the game is woefully sparse in thematic decoration for social areas and meeting places. This mod adds many aesthetic decorations for such places, tankards, jugs and candles for tables, ceiling lights, mini kegs, etc. Just a collection of roleplay oriented items to aid in immersion for the one thing almost every tribe eventually seeks, a good place to gather and relax. (good for meeting halls too).

That's all. Merely there for your consideration.

Krunk out.

P.S. Enjoying the server very much, many thanks to you for creating and running it. :)

Hey!

Just a heads up to everyone there will be 2 possibly 3 arena events tomorrow. For an arena event to pop off we need at least 4 people. The first one will be around 4 p.m. EST the second around 8 p.m. EST and the last around 2 a.m. EST. Participation prizes will be awarded to everyone who comes and if we have at least 5 people there will be a 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd prize. *4 people means only a 1st and 2nd place prize*

I hope to see you there! 

Looks like we got some new faces on the server. Also, I am hiring new players up at the volcano. You can easily take one of the many stargates across the map and teleport up to the volcano.

I am paying new players in metal tools and gear for their services in farming materials. Rather than unimmersive kits that spawn in. I pay you for your services. Immersion in tact :D.

Dear 3rd Dakar Regiment,

I found one of your dire wolves drowning off of the coast of the tundra. I believe she may have fallen off of one of your rafts. The water was shallow enough that I managed to grab her and rescue her before she could die. I returned her safely to your base.

Sincerely,
Caoin Sealgaire of the Dodo Breeding Co.

((I found Ghost (and a beaver) drowning (the beaver wasn't drowning) next to a raft. The raft was off of the coast near where the tundra and the beaches meet in the north east corner of the map. Her HP had just started draining, so I assume she'd not been in the water long. It wasn't quite shallow enough for her to stand in it. I dropped her off in your base, in case someone can't find her where they left her.))

Archived