pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

20 hours ago, Jannor said:

Ive been on your server for a little bit Orth, and honestly I quite like it. I no longer have the time,funds or want to admin my own server anymore, and seeing as your rules and rates are similar to what I am used to, I will be joining yours and hope to cross paths and rp with you and everyone else who plays on your server. Ill also see to bring some people over from my gang :P see you in game everyone!

See you!

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official. The Dakar convention is now at war, Against The Night's Watch. The turncloaks that left our clan have banded together. We have already had a break-in, very valuable BPs stolen, and dinos have been killed. Reports of them murdering fresh players and KOSing have also come in. Most are low levels, but there are one or two high level ones.

A BOUNTY of 300 ingots for anyone who can give us co-ords, an 200 ingots if Ichor (their most formidable member) is brought to us in a cage. We have formed an alliance named the The Northern Front, current member tribes include us and the wolf maw, any potential allies (regardless of level or advancement) may join. Feel free to raid them, and any spoils of war may be kept, except for th BPs, which were stolen from us. 

Regards,

Asher.

On 28/02/2016 at 7:04 PM, Jannor said:

Ive been on your server for a little bit Orth, and honestly I quite like it. I no longer have the time,funds or want to admin my own server anymore, and seeing as your rules and rates are similar to what I am used to, I will be joining yours and hope to cross paths and rp with you and everyone else who plays on your server. Ill also see to bring some people over from my gang :P see you in game everyone!

See you around!

Hey so finally just started getting into ark and was looking for PVE servers or PVP servers where I'm not gonna just get KOS. So i stumbled upon your thread here but thing is ive never really done an rp server before would this be an issue? im not really sure what an rp server really entails other than having kind of a back story for your char. If you guys are just accepting anyone would love to stop by and check your server out.

Edit

Also im currently working like 4-5 12 hour shifts a week but i usually hop on and game for a couple hours after work dont kno if that would be an issue or not either?

37 minutes ago, SteelCityxPro said:

Hey so finally just started getting into ark and was looking for PVE servers or PVP servers where I'm not gonna just get KOS. So i stumbled upon your thread here but thing is ive never really done an rp server before would this be an issue? im not really sure what an rp server really entails other than having kind of a back story for your char. If you guys are just accepting anyone would love to stop by and check your server out.

Edit

Also im currently working like 4-5 12 hour shifts a week but i usually hop on and game for a couple hours after work dont kno if that would be an issue or not either?

We're very accepting :). Just be sure to follow the rules, use brackets when you're talking out of character and so on. And timing isn't an issue. And so long as you dont do anything to constitute being raided, then the likelihood of you being raided is extremely unlikely.

5 minutes ago, CoryOrth said:

We're very accepting :). Just be sure to follow the rules, use brackets when you're talking out of character and so on. And timing isn't an issue. And so long as you dont do anything to constitute being raided, then the likelihood of you being raided is extremely unlikely.

ok ya no that sounds good just looking to have fun with some ppl and experience this awesome game im super exicted to get into it finally. Also do i have to come up with a back story or anything like that and im guessing char name cant be a known char from somewhere else right

25 minutes ago, SteelCityxPro said:

ok ya no that sounds good just looking to have fun with some ppl and experience this awesome game im super exicted to get into it finally. Also do i have to come up with a back story or anything like that and im guessing char name cant be a known char from somewhere else right

Basically. And a backstory helps.

Server is down at the moment due to a mod removal. The author updated the mod before deleting it strangely, this is the mod that has been causing us alot of trouble for a while now as we weren't able to remove it from the server. So i'm hoping this update will allow us to remove it without issue. Fingers crossed guys.

Server will be down for maybe 30 minutes if it's a clean and easy removal. If not... We could be in for a long night.

Update: Our hosting website is also down at the moment, so I cant take the server down to change anything server side.

Update: The server is bugged at the moment and still up and I cant take it down, dont bother playing on it since everythings just gonna get rolled back anyways.  

1 hour ago, CoryOrth said:

Server is down at the moment due to a mod removal. The author updated the mod before deleting it strangely, this is the mod that has been causing us alot of trouble for a while now as we weren't able to remove it from the server. So i'm hoping this update will allow us to remove it without issue. Fingers crossed guys.

Server will be down for maybe 30 minutes if it's a clean and easy removal. If not... We could be in for a long night.

Update: Our hosting website is also down at the moment, so I cant take the server down to change anything server side.

shame bro. sounds like a real pain in the dodo. 

2 hours ago, CoryOrth said:

You'll have to excuse my brashness, the server host website is down, so I cant figure out if this is fixable or not. It's really irritating.

I feel ya. I understand what a pain it is to do this sort of stuff, even if I haven't done it personally I know admins who have pulled all nighters trying to get it back up.

Update:

So the host came back up.And I have been trying to remove the mod without success. It's saved itself to our world file and the server wont load without it in the server.

So I tried a few things, upping the spoil timers so the meat and berries would spoil faster. Didn't work. So I managed to find this mod removal... mod... :P Apparently it goes through everyones inventory and delete the items safely. Fingers crossed guys

Sorry for the massive delays guys. But once the server comes back up, we will finally have this crappy mod removed from our world. It will just take some time.

Oh and since the servers been running this whole time, I backed up the world last night, so when the server starts up, it will be exactly as it was last night with no issues... Hopefully. :P  

24 minutes ago, CoryOrth said:

Update:

So the host came back up.And I have been trying to remove the mod without success. It's saved itself to our world file and the server wont load without it in the server.

So I tried a few things, upping the spoil timers so the meat and berries would spoil faster. Didn't work. So I managed to find this mod removal... mod... :P Apparently it goes through everyones inventory and delete the items safely. Fingers crossed guys

Sorry for the massive delays guys. But once the server comes back up, we will finally have this crappy mod removed from our world. It will just take some time.

Oh and since the servers been running this whole time, I backed up the world last night, so when the server starts up, it will be exactly as it was last night with no issues... Hopefully. :P 

Know what a rollercoaster it's been for you, great work.

Archived