pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

16 hours ago, CoryOrth said:

A mod needed an update on the server. Server should be back up and running

Also for those who couldn't join before, a mod got taken off of the workshop so I had to remove it from the server. So you should be able to join now :).

Thanks.

I really feel that we need a steam group or similar that updates live.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dakar Alliance has had traitors in It's midst!

Eko and Durin, two previous tribe members, attempted not only robbery and property destruction, but attempted to murder both me admin my tribemember wolfbyne. A journeyman anky saddle to whomever can bring them to me in a cage first. The convention will also be relocating to the north east, to avoid their knowing our location and raiding us and is seeking to form alliances with other tribes.

23 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

The Dakar Alliance has had traitors in It's midst!

Eko and Durin, two previous tribe members, attempted not only robbery and property destruction, but attempted to murder both me admin my tribemember wolfbyne. A journeyman anky saddle to whomever can bring them to me in a cage first. The convention will also be relocating to the north east, to avoid their knowing our location and raiding us and is seeking to form alliances with other tribes.

Wolf Maw Tribe resides in the NE with out village at the hidden Oasis, feel free to visit and lets discuss an alliance of mutual aid. Recent break ins and theft in the area has increased the need for heightened security until the culprit is apprehended and fed them to the Rex.

Rafe, Commander of the Wolf Maw Rangers.

Just now, Kaosnafe said:

Wolf Maw Tribe resides in the NE with out village at the hidden Oasis, feel free to visit and lets discuss an alliance of mutual aid. Recent break ins and theft in the area has increased the need for heightened security until the culprit is apprehended and fed them to the Rex.

Rafe, Commander of the Wolf Maw Rangers.

greetings, I was hoping to come into contact with you. The remaining spinters of the Convention need some allies. Those who betrayed us are forming a tribe to harass us further, and we need all the help we can get. I would like to propose a summit, at 12:00-3:00pm EST, on Friday, to discuss the matter.

9 hours ago, Izuriel said:

I am very new to ARK and this will be my first server ever playing aside from playing solo... I'm allowed to just jump in, right? I'll see how this goes!

IF you want the Dakar Convention is in desperate need of recruits, PM me if interested. we're a small 3 man, and not very advanced.

10 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

greetings, I was hoping to come into contact with you. The remaining spinters of the Convention need some allies. Those who betrayed us are forming a tribe to harass us further, and we need all the help we can get. I would like to propose a summit, at 12:00-3:00pm EST, on Friday, to discuss the matter.

The time and date works, i look forward to meeting you then.

Updating the server to v236.

Server will be down just for a short bit longer. Once it is up, please give it a short while longer as I will be doing a wild creature butcher to let some beavers spawn for you lovely folks. During that time the server will lag out and be inaccessable for about 10 more minutes or so. 

12 hours ago, Marre said:

Always loved me some RP. Will jump on later today, and just wondering if running solo for a while works? Like a Bear Grylls kind of person, just without knowledge... strength... the smarts.. and well, you get the idea. Owned Ark for a while, but only played it for four hours - which is something I hope to change!

Definitely. And the likelihood of you being raided is extremely slim. I would recommend getting into stone though as soon as possible just incase some rule breakers do come on. (Never seems to be an issue though).

1 hour ago, CoryOrth said:

Definitely. And the likelihood of you being raided is extremely slim. I would recommend getting into stone though as soon as possible just incase some rule breakers do come on. (Never seems to be an issue though).

Just a quick request, is it OK id you remove the stacks mod/limit meat stacks to 100. It makes spoilt meat a rare commodity, and witht he prime being messy its not as much fun taming.

36 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Just a quick request, is it OK id you remove the stacks mod/limit meat stacks to 100. It makes spoilt meat a rare commodity, and witht he prime being messy its not as much fun taming.

Problem is I cant :(. it's stuck on the server. It insisted it was a clean mod, but it wasn't.

Ive been on your server for a little bit Orth, and honestly I quite like it. I no longer have the time,funds or want to admin my own server anymore, and seeing as your rules and rates are similar to what I am used to, I will be joining yours and hope to cross paths and rp with you and everyone else who plays on your server. Ill also see to bring some people over from my gang :P see you in game everyone!

Archived