pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after some time developing I think it's time to announce the new PvE Raidable bases. Rather than using Settlers, we will be using one single oppressive organization known as the Brotherhood of Purity. These are radical purists that seek to cleanse the land of anyone who is not them. Their motives or why they do it are a mystery.

Each base raided will eventually be reconstructed to be stronger and harder to raid the next time, or perhaps the same to avoid it being impossible. Each creature defending it will be quite strong. These fortresses will be state of the art with plant/auto turrets, spike walls, and creatures to defend them.

The first raidable base will be at 60 LAT, 35 LONG. These bases are designed to be difficult and full of tons of challenges. So consider yourself warned. 

Oh my. It would appear the day I finished and put it up was the day it got demolished. :P

The Brotherhood of Purity base has been raided. :D

DuWd3Nm.png

When the first team breached the compound they saw him, Brother Joseph. He fought strong, but inevitably fell in battle. Upon investigation of his body they found some notes with some surprisingly skilled handwriting for someone on the island.

Those whom Joseph betrayed were the previous settlers on the island. Their ultimate fates finally revealed.

9 hours ago, CoryOrth said:

So after some time developing I think it's time to announce the new PvE Raidable bases. Rather than using Settlers, we will be using one single oppressive organization known as the Brotherhood of Purity. These are radical purists that seek to cleanse the land of anyone who is not them. Their motives or why they do it are a mystery.

Each base raided will eventually be reconstructed to be stronger and harder to raid the next time, or perhaps the same to avoid it being impossible. Each creature defending it will be quite strong. These fortresses will be state of the art with plant/auto turrets, spike walls, and creatures to defend them.

The first raidable base will be at 60 LAT, 35 LONG. These bases are designed to be difficult and full of tons of challenges. So consider yourself warned. 

Dammit. And here I was considering to RP as a maniacal Religious group.

first of all great job with the server so far i realy love it! and second:

The iron legion had avenged the deaths of the previous settlers. Crow finaly had some peace of mind, the iron legion had never dealt well with traitors. Joseph had not only abbandoned his friends, but also lead them to their deaths. A crime well known to to all members of the Legion, a crime which would not be tolerated.

Archived