pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, FormerPlayer said:

Graystorm I am glad to see people still play on this server it was fun for awhile.  After a bit I started to see the truth about most players and tribes in charge I don't want to name any names or put anyone out as this is not a flame message but if I can give you any advice it is stay away from a clan in the north east that took the hidden oasis and don't take help from the big man.  I found both to be abusive high on power and very petty.  I have said my peace so have fun good luck and just watch your back or you may loose all you worked hard for.

Interesting, I am sorry you feel this way, however if this is in reference to last night then you need to separate OOC from IC RP, what happened last night was RP and was rectified through RP once all the facts came to light. If you are referring to something else then please PM me with what because I would be very interested to find out what left this impression. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, FormerPlayer said:

I have no idea what you mean as last night because I did leave well before this last night.  As to talking it our with you I respectfully decline as I am already dealing with a member from your server that I did and do respect so thank you good day and good luck in all that you plan to do in life.

Thats well and good. But hopping on an alt account to try and talk ill of the server just proves what you say is just toxic and has no intention of actually saying anything true or meaningful.

11 minutes ago, FormerPlayer said:

I have no idea what you mean as last night because I did leave well before this last night.  As to talking it our with you I respectfully decline as I am already dealing with a member from your server that I did and do respect so thank you good day and good luck in all that you plan to do in life.

Well as my clan now resides in the NE hidden Oasis i don't appreciate old news and slander from before us putting down the efforts of what we are trying to do for the RP and the server. 

Lots of good stuff coming up soon. Gonna be posting them in this post. Also server will be updated the moment the patch goes live tonight, as well as the insallation of another mod.

Update:

Took the server down to install some mod updates. Also installed the mod Metal With Glass Set. As well as the reinstallation of the HP/Torpor mod :D. 

Hi, this is Cassius.  I got killed and raided within the last couple of nights and most of my (passive) dinos were killed, along with most of my stuff being stolen.  Screenshot for proof:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653099201

Edit: Suppose I should add that I'd be considered a "harmless" tribe.  I've been on the server a couple of weeks, haven't done any pvp, and my only interaction with other players has been pretty positive and in no way hostile.  Either way, seems like this was probably a griefer account, since he was such low level.

4 hours ago, Mdorty said:

Hi, this is Cassius.  I got killed and raided within the last couple of nights and most of my (passive) dinos were killed, along with most of my stuff being stolen.  Screenshot for proof:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653099201

Edit: Suppose I should add that I'd be considered a "harmless" tribe.  I've been on the server a couple of weeks, haven't done any pvp, and my only interaction with other players has been pretty positive and in no way hostile.  Either way, seems like this was probably a griefer account, since he was such low level.

Feel free to pop on and we'll sort this out Mdorty, sorry that happened to you, and i'm glad there are logs. I'll be having a chat the the opposing group and letting them know that this is not something that is allowed on our server..

Not to be a stickler, but it's probably best to PM me with these sortof things.

Archived