pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

On 02/04/2016 at 6:15 AM, Lynxico said:

Hey, 

This is Alyx, I just DCed and the server is not showing back up. And when I try to join from browser it says server is not responding. :P

Hey, about your mod update issue. 

I often get the same thing, I found the easiest solution is to unsub the relevant mods in the workshop then re-sub, once they're downloaded you'll be able to join. 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/03/2016 at 10:10 PM, CoryOrth said:

Thing is, if the mod ever gets removed from the workshop, RIP server.

We just watched a mod get removed from the workshop by steam themselves. Mod owner had to deal with support on getting it back up.

Not to mention the whole debacle.

@Potrock

We've been pretty picky about mods. Cory had to wipe the server a modder abandoned a stacks mod. 

And I personally hate Valhalla. Too big to run into anyone, spawns are millions of miles apart, aesthetic completely clashes with the AR aesthetic, etc. Not to mention the PVP balance is just slightly off. 

So...I dced again, and the server won't show up...again. I logged into anotehr server just fine, so the dc may have been on my end, but the server not showing up is another issue....although, my bird is on passive and im next to a slowly waking up quetz...Ark is a b++++.

However, last time there was an issue, it was fixed relatively quickly, so those reading the forum shouldn't take my issues into consideration when joining, everyone there is nice and there are several very active players and the admin is active as well. 

11 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

If you want a tribe I'm busy recruiting. We're along the North East river at the twins. 

We RP as a small militia-like tribe, and our tribe name is the 3rd Dakar regiment. I'm off till Wednesday though, BC holiday. 

Thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it. I'm playing solo and at the moment and will perhaps see how it goes for a few weeks before joining a tribe. Currently I am setting up my base in Sherwood Forest ;-)

2 hours ago, KathryneGlass said:

PS feel free to add a joining incentive (like free trike) for the next two days... ;) Bummed I miss the last one.

Hell, I have a spare if you want.

i think I might actually do a crossbow, trike and raptor giveaway. I have so many spares. Like alph always says, RP if you can.

I dont think the server will be whitelisted though.

Archived