pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Hell, I have a spare if you want.

i think I might actually do a crossbow, trike and raptor giveaway. I have so many spares. Like alph always says, RP if you can.

I dont think the server will be whitelisted though.

Oh okay, I was just wondering. 

Are there lots of shops and businesses? 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, savegreendale said:

Hello there. I have only played Ark in single player and I am interested in joining your server. I haven't tried playing RP before and I'd like to give it a try. I just want to know, is there a certain set of rules in how I should my conduct myself as a newcomer? 

All the rules are on the first page ;)

54 minutes ago, KathryneGlass said:

DARN, someone beat me to building an inn. :( So sad.

The servers actually been wiped since then, so im still in need of a decent watering hole.

59 minutes ago, KathryneGlass said:

Oh okay, I was just wondering. 

Are there lots of shops and businesses? 

Three that I know of. Black Wolf trading has a volcano shop and community forge, dodo breeding co and lilith both sell dinos, and Im constructing an inn for new players and a weapons shop.

BTW the dakar regiment is always looking for new recruits. Details and tribe page in my signature.

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

All the rules are on the first page ;)

The servers actually been wiped since then, so im still in need of a decent watering hole.

Three that I know of. Black Wolf trading has a volcano shop and community forge, dodo breeding co and lilith both sell dinos, and Im constructing an inn for new players and a weapons shop.

BTW the dakar regiment is always looking for new recruits. Details and tribe page in my signature.

Yeah, I've always wanted to build an inn and tavern, hehe. But once I get into the game I guess I'll see what the world needs.

I checked out your tribe - the poopty thing about me is I work 7 days on and 7 days off, so I'm MIA 7 days at a time... Though, I'd be interested in an alliance (you wouldn't have to invite me to tribe - I like to build my own base and stuff) and maybe we could be business partners if my schedule doesn't bother you too much. ;) 

I should just say the reason I'm posting so much is because I'm at work and 10 hours into my 12 hour shift means I'm bored. Hehe. But I didn't see if there was an existing TS? If there isn't, I actually belong to a TS group that would be more than willing to give us a section for however many tribe rooms, private rooms, etc, that you might require. They hosted for the server I used to play on until the server died. Friendly guys and Rise of Nations OP wouldn't have any additional worries outside of Ark (which I can already tell by all the comments, OP works hard).  Of course I'd have to ask them to be sure, but if it's something you'd be interested in... just thought I'd let you know. :)

37 minutes ago, KathryneGlass said:

Yeah, I've always wanted to build an inn and tavern, hehe. But once I get into the game I guess I'll see what the world needs.

I checked out your tribe - the poopty thing about me is I work 7 days on and 7 days off, so I'm MIA 7 days at a time... Though, I'd be interested in an alliance (you wouldn't have to invite me to tribe - I like to build my own base and stuff) and maybe we could be business partners if my schedule doesn't bother you too much. ;) 

I should just say the reason I'm posting so much is because I'm at work and 10 hours into my 12 hour shift means I'm bored. Hehe. But I didn't see if there was an existing TS? If there isn't, I actually belong to a TS group that would be more than willing to give us a section for however many tribe rooms, private rooms, etc, that you might require. They hosted for the server I used to play on until the server died. Friendly guys and Rise of Nations OP wouldn't have any additional worries outside of Ark (which I can already tell by all the comments, OP works hard).  Of course I'd have to ask them to be sure, but if it's something you'd be interested in... just thought I'd let you know. :)

Theres really no problem. Im MIA during the week as well, and havent been on in about 6 days becauseof internet issues. We're pretty lax, theres no "you have to be on 24/7 and no excuse." Youre still very welcome to join. A couple tribe members already have thei own small discrete bases anyway, and we need some outposts.

in terms of teamspeaks; both alph (Op) and I host our own servers. So we're safe there.

Hello, I've only been playing ARK for about a week with a couple of friends, but I kinda feel like there is more to it.

I'm not a very experienced RPer but I'd like to give it a shot. If anyone would give me some tips it's greatly appreciated

As I'm posting this I have yet to create a character on the server. Looking forward to replies

39 minutes ago, Tarrrrd said:

Hello, I've only been playing ARK for about a week with a couple of friends, but I kinda feel like there is more to it.

I'm not a very experienced RPer but I'd like to give it a shot. If anyone would give me some tips it's greatly appreciated

As I'm posting this I have yet to create a character on the server. Looking forward to replies

Hey, 

Really RP is not that different from normal play. You just word things in ways that make it sound like you are the person in the game. For example ,

Before:

"OMG I just died again, ark is so frustrating sometimes"

After:

"Oh Great Mother Ark why must you be so frustrating! I have perished yet again!"

Or

"A lvl 112 Bronto!"

"An finely aged Bronto at 112 years! ;)"

Really its all in rewording it. 

Also, Dodo Breeding Co. is recruiting! for anybody that's interested, we are currently a tribe of 5, with 3 active members (including myself) and we have just begun relocation measures, so now would be the perfect time to join us! I'm on everyday (owner of the tribe) and like to think I'm a very helpful player lol. If you want to join us, hop on and ask for Alyx (me), Mortalia or Nillix (we are all admins)! :)

47 minutes ago, Tarrrrd said:

Black Wolf Village is Also open to new Members, I'd be happy to give you a hand and help you get the hang of Rp and such :P

6 minutes ago, Lynxico said:

Hey, 

Really RP is not that different from normal play. You just word things in ways that make it sound like you are the person in the game. For example ,

Before:

"OMG I just died again, ark is so frustrating sometimes"

After:

"Oh Great Mother Ark why must you be so frustrating! I have perished yet again!"

Or

"A lvl 112 Bronto!"

"An finely aged Bronto at 112 years! ;)"

Really its all in rewording it. 

Also, Dodo Breeding Co. is recruiting! for anybody that's interested, we are currently a tribe of 5, with 3 active members (including myself) and we have just begun relocation measures, so now would be the perfect time to join us! I'm on everyday (owner of the tribe) and like to think I'm a very helpful player lol. If you want to join us, hop on and ask for Alyx (me), Mortalia or Nillix (we are all admins)! :)

2 minutes ago, BNW1214 said:

Black Wolf Village is Also open to new Members, I'd be happy to give you a hand and help you get the hang of Rp and such :P

thanks a bunch for quick answers, I might play a bit later tonight

E067BB9E23B129A85F65F80C5D75C0FAF47E6A5E (1280×1024)

The first ever Dirty Dodo Fighting Pit Event occurred tonight with an all out free-for-all brawl. Everyone wore primitive hide armor, a wooden shield, a primitive club, a primitive bow and 50 arrows. For the comemoration of the first event everyone walked away with an ascendant wooden club and first place walked away with Mastercraft Riot Leggings courtesy of Cassius of Tribe Aurum.

Congratulations Robin Hood of Tribe Band of Merry Men!

Make sure to tune in next time! There will be more events going on this week! There will be an event once the patch drops, and a few events this weekend!

Hope to see you next time,

Alyx of Tribe Dodo Breeding Co.

1 hour ago, KathryneGlass said:

Typing the address into my address bar ain't connecting me. D: It dsid the first time but something happened with the mod download, now it won't do anything with the connection.

Someone want to add me to steam so I can join off friends servers? :/

If you are not able to find the server by searching for it in game there is another way to add it via steam.

In Steam, click on "View", then "servers", then filter on Ark. It will load up 4700ish servers, then you can find Rise of nations. Connect to it and it will add to your favourites in game.

2016-04-20.png

Once in game, on the select a server screen you may need to attempt to connect to it a few times as it downloads the mods, but times out when downloading them. It might take you 5 mins to connect the first time.

Good Luck!

Archived