Looking for friendly PVE server for my family and co-workers

I recommend the server I currently play on, "Gigity Puff". About 11-12 active members throughout the day so far. Nighttime has around 6-7 since the restart so far. 

Server Info: 
Server GT: Gigity Puff
Taming/Gather: x5

Owner's GT: Soul Reaper7969

Mating Interval: Unsure but rexes have a mating cooldown of 30-40 minutes.
Dino stats/Player: Pretty boosted. Can have a rex with 100k HP/6k+ melee. My player stats are 1k hp, 1.2k weight, 400 melee, 200 fortitude, 200ish movement speed. Farming for tek shouldn't be too difficult after finding two rexes to breed (excluding megapithecus boss, had a crazy run in with this boss before restart!) 
Uptime: Server recently came back online for hosting since last week. It's only been down twice so far because of updates.

No age limits

*Note: If you are hesitant on joining due to restart, rates used to be very, very high and players reached endgame pretty fast. Most stopped playing, so owner tried keeping the server alive through a restart with lower rates. I have been enjoying it so far and trying to get new players to join in hopes of a dedicated 20ish playerbase to play with someday. Believe things will go very well since the count has risen from usual 5 to 11-12 per day. If anything, stop by and check out the server sometime. Plenty of base locations left to build. 

Hope to see you there!

Server is currently updating

My dedicated isn't super boosted but it is pvp,(mainly for entertainment purposes) taming is fast, leveling is slightly above normal, stats for stamina, weight for Dinos are buffed, stats for health, fortitude, and weight for characters are buffed, stamina drain for everyone is as low as it will get, admins don't raid and the guys/girls that play are pretty chill, basically we're here to play ARK and not be a troll. But be warned if a troll does come into the server and cause problems I or someone else in the tribe will deal with them. I even offer bounties in the game for trolls just to keep things interesting.

owner Xbox GT: XxOK P PiratexX

server name is: SiteC

server is usually online all the time unless it's being updated. 

I currently run the Arkology Server. Its PVP with altered stats to suit the playing needs of those that regulalry use it (currently 4 players). There isn't any kind of age limit but if you need to know anything specific then message me (GT: Mr Epic Payne). I'm online most of the day (GMT UK) but the server is only ever down for updates or if I happen to be on holiday (which will be happening this july).

I have a mostly pve/pvp server on the island. Community based we all talk to each other and help each other out. I have scav hunts about once a week if enough people are on and also have event arenas built for members if they wish to use such as Rex fighting, jousting ect. The pvp members are only two tribes who are friends and raid eachother they know not to mess with pve and offline raiding is turned on so they can't touch your stuff if your not on even if they wanted to. We offer a 150 lvl Dino of your choice including wyvrens for each new member. If you are interested speak to me SoulHeeler92 we also have facebook page for members to reach us easily and speak to eachother we have more info in the description page 

We also may be putting it back to just pve since most is all pve anyway 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, Riven said:

I recommend the server I currently play on, "Gigity Puff". About 11-12 active members throughout the day so far. Nighttime has around 6-7 since the restart so far. 

Server Info: 
Server GT: Gigity Puff
Taming/Gather: x5

Owner's GT: Soul Reaper7969

Mating Interval: Unsure but rexes have a mating cooldown of 30-40 minutes.
Dino stats/Player: Pretty boosted. Can have a rex with 100k HP/6k+ melee. My player stats are 1k hp, 1.2k weight, 400 melee, 200 fortitude, 200ish movement speed. Farming for tek shouldn't be too difficult after finding two rexes to breed (excluding megapithecus boss, had a crazy run in with this boss before restart!) 
Uptime: Server recently came back online for hosting since last week. It's only been down twice so far because of updates.

No age limits

*Note: If you are hesitant on joining due to restart, rates used to be very, very high and players reached endgame pretty fast. Most stopped playing, so owner tried keeping the server alive through a restart with lower rates. I have been enjoying it so far and trying to get new players to join in hopes of a dedicated 20ish playerbase to play with someday. Believe things will go very well since the count has risen from usual 5 to 11-12 per day. If anything, stop by and check out the server sometime. Plenty of base locations left to build. 

Hope to see you there!

Server is currently updating

I've searched for this server but can't seem to find it. 

Archived